fourteen

Royce and Johnny got out of the red car

Royce and Johnny got out of the red car. Looking infront of them was a whole mob of teenagers waiting by the doors of the dojo.

Royce's mouthed dropped open due to shock, blinking rapidly to make sure this wasn't a hallucination.

"Dad, i'm not on drugs but do you see that shit?".

Johnny just rolled his eyes,"i see it too. Don't worry".

Royce spotted the younger hispanic male and walked rapidly to him. "oh my goodness, miggy. what did you do??". She said while shaking his shoulders, giving him a kisses on the cheek, which made him pause for a moment.

Miguel chuckled and put his hands on her shoulders. "I didn't do anything-"

Johnny walked up to the two teens, making Miguel stop speaking. "Looks like we're in business." He smirked.

Royce nodded and bit her lip while smiling. Her dad walked to the doors of Cobra Kai, unlocking them.

The blonde girl looped her arms around Miguel, tugging him in excitement.

Her dad stood by the door frame. Royce could notice the nervous face her dad had on. She sent him a smile, which he returned back.

Royce went down to do mountain climbers with miguel, racing to see who was the fastest. Of course, Royce won. She got back up once she spotted Eli and Demetri.

She ran towards them, engulfing Eli and Demetri in a big hug, holding their heads while they rubbed her back.

"I'm so glad you guys came!".

Demetri shrugged, "I didn't want too. Eli talked me into this".

Royce looked at Eli once more and hugged him again, "i'm proud of you." She kissed him on the cheek. Making Demetri frown.

"Where is my kiss, Royce". Demetri said playfully, while Royce turned to him and give him a little kiss too.

She smiled at the two before walking back to the front.

Johnny cleared his throat. "Okay. Today we begin-"

"QUIET", Royce yelled out loud. Making the teenage chatter that was filling the room go silent.

Johnny sent a thankful nod to his daughter. "Face front".

The teens in the room did as told. Johnny observed the teens for a moment while walking around. Snarky comments along the way.