forty-two

"hey rory, i'm leaving this voice box thingy the phone said

"hey rory, i'm leaving this voice box thingy the phone said. i'm not gonna be home until tomorrow, kay? i left money for you. bye mini lawrence, love you," johnny's voice ended after royce hit pause.

"i'm home alone," royce clapped and jumped around.

"i'm bored now," royce laid on the floor. she clicked the facetime icon and facetimed lily.

"hey daddy," royce winked at lily, who was laughing.

"hey ma," lily said in a deep voice. making both of the girls sound like dying hyenas.

"yo shawty, come over to my place," royce mimicked a deep voice.

"on my way," lily winked. royce put her hair in a bun.

"nah i'm actually home alone, so you're coming over," royce demanded. lily shrugged.

"that's fine with me, i'll let you know when i'm outside, love," lily told royce, who was laying a starfish position now.

while waiting, royce cleaned her room spotless. and maybe cleaned the living room too. she changed into a black crop top and ripped mom jeans, and white socks.

royce's phone vibrated.

lily:
i'm outside rory!!

royce:
omw

royce finished braiding lily's hair.

"can i braid yours now," lily playfully frowned. royce put her finger under her chin, making it seem like she was debating it.

"yes," royce sat on the floor as lily sat on the corner of the bed.

"ouch", royce flinched as lily pulled a knot.

lily shoved royce playfully, "stay still."

royce rolled her eyes.

"i want-"

"okay i'll go get it," lily didn't let royce finish her sentence.

"i didn't even-"

"you want icecream?", lily asked.

"yes it's in-"

"the freezer? okay be right back," lily laughed as she saw the expression on the blonde haired girls face.

"damn," royce whispered.

lily kicked the door open, "i'm back with your cotton candy icecream".

royce clapped and smiled as she took her icecream, "want some?".

lily shook her head, "wanna go buy a fish together?".

"hell yeah," royce mumbled as she took a spoonful of her icecream.

"my legsss," royce dragged out the 's'.

"it's not even bad, we walked 15 minutes."

"still," royce stuck her tongue out playfully.

"oh my! cats!", royce jumped and ran to the cats.

"that one looks like you," lily pointed to a yellow cat with green eyes.

royce smiled, "and that one looks like you," she pointed to the same one.

royce gave a quick kiss to the girl and held her hand until they got to the fish section.

"this one is red and black!!", lily crouched.

"ok let's get it, i'll pay for the tank and stuff." royce smiled at the girl.

"i'll pay for the fish."

the girls sat on the floor as they watched their new fish swim around.

"mars," royce said.

lily nodded, "he does look like mars".

"our child," royce said.

"yes"

++
jasmins corner<3
filler chapter ?? is that what it's called??

LMAOO
white, dark, or milk chocolate?
i love white chocolate

LMAOO white, dark, or milk chocolate?i love white chocolate