forty-one

royce silently stared at her ringing phone

'hawk' is calling!
5 missed calls.
7 messages.

hawk:
royce i'm sorry

hawk:
i miss you

hawk: i'm nothing w out u.

hawk: i thought we were wanda and vision

hawk: my mom misses you

hawk: i'll love you forever.

hawk: cringe i know, cmon. i miss you.

royce sighed as she left him on read. she turned her phone on do not disturb and fell back onto her bed. staring at her empty ceiling.

she heard a knock on the door and opened it, it was hawk. how did he get there so fast. weirdo.

"cmon royce, i miss you." he muffled through the door.

silence.

"i brought you your favorite candy, and other snacks," he was met with silence again.

"twilight marathon? harry potter marathon?", he asked.

royce smiled a little. those were her favorite movie series.

"all of them?," he asked. hoping for a response.

royce got up and opened the door and let him in.

they both sat at the end of her bed. she smacked the back of his head.

"i deserve that," he grimaced while rubbing his head.

"and a lot more but i rather not right now," royce grunted.

"i'm sorry rory," he frowned slightly.

"you shouldn't be apologizing to me," royce shook her head. he stupid.

"i know. and i still owe you an apology for my actions," said hawk.

royce nodded and smacked his head once more, "fine."

royce's phone rang once again, her brother robby was calling her. she picked up and went inside the dojo's bathroom.

"hey rob-"

"what did you do?", he demanded.

"what do you mean?", she asked confused.

"don't act stupid," he angrily said.

"i don't even know what you're talking about," royce deadpanned.

"did you trash daniels dojo?," robby asked.

"what? no?", royce answered.

he hung up.

royce scrunched her brows, weird. she got out of the dojo's bathroom and looked around.

royce got into the middle of the dojo mat as miguel started throwing punches towards her. she dodged and punched him in the stomach. he turned and tried to bring her down. she passed her legs under his, making him slip.

"nice work, mini lawrence," johnny informed.

"bow, go again."

royce bowed, but the shop bell jingled. everybody turned to see who was there. everybody stood up from their crisscross applesauce position.

"what the hell do you think you're doing," johnny demanded daniel.

"like you don't know," daniel panted.

"you're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojo's, after what you just did to mine?" daniel started to walk close to johnny but royce stood in his way. johnny pulled his daughter back.

"what are you talking about? i didn't do anything," a confused johnny stated.

royce stood there as daniel yelled at her father. her dad took a step closer to larusso.

"i already said i don't know what you're talking about larusso." johnny said in daniels face.

"you don't earn the medal of honor by stealing it," daniel said on the verge of tears.

royce looked around and saw everybody's face in confusion.

she tilted her head and walked towards hawk, "did you have something to do with this?", he shook his head.

"alright, that's weird though." royce walked away from this big scene as she heard multiple students leave with daniel larusso.

+++
jasmins corner

really didn't know what to do w this chapter but i'm skipping ep 6 of season 2 cuz royce doesn't fit in any scenes so😩.

new cover for my book! how y'all liking it?

current show you're watching?
i'm watching s3 of all american

current show you're watching?i'm watching s3 of all american