Week 37

Hello, lovelies!

Welcome to Week 37 at BUBC! 

Let's get ready for another week of awesome stories! :D

_________________________

This week's pairs:

amansrose (A Deadly Game) - spelunkadunk (The Claimed: Rashika's Revenge)

RogueWriter55 (The Clearing) - captaindekirk (Blue On Blue)

notzalayell (A White Rendezvous) - 1234jiana (The Necklace) 

BlameSaiki (Those Who Struggle) - Shvaenyxx (Since)

amymarshmallow (The Princess Hex) - crazykotsyf (In Lucem)

vinnie_kash (Seeing Through Selena) - Brandy17300 (Socially Akward)

Aphrodite_Nova (Institute of Salvation) - FranklinBarnes (You Must Remember This)

Tuffybrown (Why Me) - liann_aixa (Late Nights, Tutus, and Melin Kisses)

cremedelaoreo (It Started At Camp) - beautifulpoetic_ (Better Not Fall)

_________________________

Question of the Week:

What do you think is the MC's strongest quality?
And what is their fatal flaw?

A well-written character has many characteristics to compose a complex persona, especially the MC.

It's common to see a strong, smart, or super funny MC. If the story revolves around this one person, it's good to give them these awesome qualities to keep the reader interested. 

This being said, if they're TOO perfect it can come off as unrealistic.
It's important we add flaws to our MC so they are well-rounded and relatable.

____________________

Remember that after reading and commenting on the 3 chapters of your fellow bookworm, you have to let me know you're finished, in the comment section of THIS chapter.

And answer the question of the week.

Until next Monday, bookworms!

- l i a n n -