Week 52

Hello, lovelies!

52 WEEKS!
AHHH WE DID IT!

Happy Anniversary, Bookworms!

Thanks to all the members who are still active and to all who've been a part of this awesome community

Thanks to all the members who are still active and to all who've been a part of this awesome community. I've gotten to know so many incredible authors through here, and I'm so grateful to have picked this up again.

It's so fun watching you guys grow and try your best to lift each other up.

I, for one, have received such good feedback from other members and have learned a lot through their advice.

I hope you have too!

In the spirit of celebration, we're going to take a break from pairs this week. Instead, I thought it'd be fun to answer some questions and get to know each other better :)

_____________________________________

So, for this week's assignments, we'll be answering the following questions.

I know some of the members who are on hiatus or inactive sometimes read the updates. You're more than welcome to answer the questions as well! :D

1. Introduce yourself!
Tell us about your book, why you write it, and say hello to your fellow bookworms.
You're not obligated to share ANY personal info though. Don't fret.

2. Do you think you've grown as a writer since you joined BUBC?
What sort of things have you learned?

3. Title of your favorite book that you've read on BUBC? Why is it your favorite?
It doesn't have to be from an active member. I bet they'll be real happy if you mentioned them.

4. What's some advice you'd give to your fellow authors?
It could be related to the writing itself or the writing journey.

5. What are you hoping to achieve with your story?
Wattys? Getting published? Self-published? Establishing a stable readership?

6. What are you hoping to learn or gain from BUBC this new year?
Learn how to edit better? Improve your pacing? Meet some new writer friends?

OPTIONAL:
Any things you'd like to see implemented into BUBC?

And that's it! Can't wait to read your answers :D

You can write as much or as little as you want, but I'd for all active members to answer AT LEAST 4 questions :)

________________________________

We'll be implementing the pairing systems next week, so I'm very excited about that too!
I'll be reviewing the assignments you did last week (comments and QOTW). Once I update Week 53--next Monday--you guys can ask if you have any questions about your group and why you're in it.

That's all folks!
See ya next Monday!
- l i a n n -