Week 59

Hello, lovelies!

Welcome to Week 59 at BUBC!

Hope you're all doing well and staying healthy!

---REMINDER---
Next week is the last week of August. That means we'll be choosing a member to be the EPIC BOOKWORM OF THE MONTH. Turn in your assignments on time for a shot at getting picked. 

_______________________________

This week's pairs:

Ye Old Bookworms

liann_aixa (Izoven: Song of Fire) - captaindekirk (Blue On Blue)

crazykotsyf (In Lucem) - DelaneyBrenna (thirty-one letters)

aditibalaji100 (Pox Ridden) - RogueWriter55 (The Clearing)

Bookworm Interns

sarasarahsarita (Kingsblade) - _shikato_ (Wandering Queen)

BlueJay325 (Fake Me To Church) - caffeinated204 (Behind the North's Veil)

Bookworm Bebes

Cuz_like_why_not (Champions of the Gods) - FoxgLove_Yourself (My Native Tongue is Music)

Rainbow_Teardrop (Killer's Intent) - Silverhorse3 (The Sly Flower and the Bored Butterfly)

fortune_Mitch (Lance) - ffdeoliveira (The Last Chord)

Mystery_Et_Melody (It all started with.......?) - Andrea_Viju (Her Spy)

PrincessCurious (In Love With the Forbidden Fruit) - liann_aixa (Izoven: Song of Fire)

_______________________

Question of the Week:

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your partner's imagery? Do they use various senses in their descriptions? What do you think is lacking, if anything?

Imagery

I'll keep it short and sweet this week. Since I felt like last week's was a little long XD

Just as a refresher, imagery is a literary device used to create a sensory experience for the reader. It uses descriptive language to appeal to a reader's sense of sight, smell, touch, taste, and hearing.

To create an immersive experience, it'd be good to keep the five senses in mind while setting up a scene. You could also use metaphors, similes, and other literary devices to enhance your imagery. 

Make the best out of your descriptions.
Keep writing! 

__________________________

Remember that after reading and commenting on the 3 chapters of your fellow bookworm, you have to let me know you're finished, in the comment section of THIS chapter.

And answer the question of the week.

That's all for this week.

See ya next Monday!
- l i a n n -