Chapter 11.❤

Mariah P.O.V

I got up at 10:30 , I rolled out of bed and got in the shower. I got out and brushed my teeth, went in the room and seen Chris was still sleep smh. Can't believe Christmas is in two days. I lotion my body and put on my outfit: ( on the side) but I didn't put on my jacket or my heels yet. I went in Ace's room and I seen he wasn't in there , I was about to panic but I realize that RaShad was here. I went downstairs and seen him in there feeding Ace's his bottle. I went over to the refrigerator got out bacon, panacake mix, eggs and sausage patties. I begin cooking and RaShad came and stood beside me.

RaShad: I miss you

Mariah: Thats good to know but I don't miss you , I moved on and I am happy with Chris.

RaShad: doesn't he sexs you like I do ?

Mariah: no he don't -

RaShad: haha smdh

Mariah: we don't have sex we make love something you and I could never say we did

RaShad looked at me and walked off.

Chris P.O.V

I overheard RaShad and Mariah , no i wasn't snooping I was omw to help Mariah with breakfast and I heard them. She said we make love , I love Mariah with all my heart and no girl could ever take her place but would she feel the same if I told her my secret. I went upstairs and got dressed. I kissed Mariah and told her I'll be back later.

Mariah: where you going bae?

Chris: going to meet up with some of the boys

She nodded her head , I know she don't believe me but yeah.

I got in my Range Rover and drove to RiRi's condo. I got out and knocked on her door. She came to the door with some shorts and a tank top on. I looked at her belly and noticed it's got bigger since the last time I seen her. I couldn't see myself with RiRi , don't get me wrong RiRi is a baddie. I told her to get dressed so we can go get breakfast and I can take her to the doctor.

RaShad P.O.V

I was hurt by what Mariah said but I know it's true. I loved her but I don't know what was going on with me. I called Jay and Amber they are suppose to be out here in about three hours. I put Ace in his bouncer and he fell right asleep. I went and got in the shower. I woke Lacey up and she got in the shower. I put on my sweat pants, my wife beater and my Air Jordan 13.

Mariah P.O.V

I made Sure the kids ate and I asked RaShad could he watched Kaysen and Ace while I was gone. I buckled Zoey in her booster seat. I got in the car and drove to the studio. We jammed to Nicki and My Song " Feeling Myself ".
Mariah Verse:
Changed the game with that digital drop
Know where you was when that digital popped
I stopped the world
Male or female, it make no difference
I stop the world, world stop...
Carry on

Nicki Verse:
Kitty on pink, pretty on fleek
Pretty gang always keep them niggas on geek
Ridin' through Texas, fearin' for his breakfast

We got to the studio and I got Zoey out. The paparazzi was taking a lot of pictures , like " damn can my daughter and I get some room." We hurried and got in the studio.

[Verse 1:]
Sometimes these walls seem to cave in on me
When I look in your eyes, I feel alive
Some days we say words that don't mean a thing
But when you holding me tight, I feel alive

[Hook:]
Make it last forever
Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me
You and I together
Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me

[Verse 2:]
Each day I feel so blessed to be looking at you
Cause when you open your eyes, I feel alive
My heart beats so damn quick when you say my name
When I'm holding you tight, I'm so alive
Now let's just live it up

[Hook 2x]

[Bridge 2x:]
We gotta hold on, I gotta hold on
You've got to hold on, you've got a hold on, a hold on to me

[Hook]

[Outro - Zoey :]
Hold on to me, hold on
Bee-sy-ay, bee-sy-ay, bee-sy-ay
Mommy mommy mommy!
Can we see daddy?
Can we see daddy?
Miss you daddy...

We finished the song it was about 5:30 and Zoey was knocked out on the couch. I picked up and buckled her up in the car.

Luke ( the producer ): you guys did an amazing job!

Mariah: thanks Luke

I got in the car and drove home.