❤Chapter 4❤

Leah on the side.

RaShad P.O.V

Lacey just called me and said she getting ready to have Leah now I don't know if the baby is mines but if it is I don't want to miss her birth. I get there and they are telling her to push and she is pushing. "I see her head" one of the nurses said. " Lacey push " I told her. " I am pushing, aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she said. " Come Ms.Smith you can do it" the doctor said. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" " Here is your beautiful baby girl " " Dad, would you like to cut the cord" " Yeah" I was happy but I hope she is mines. " Can I get a DNA?" I asked one of the nurses. "Sure, Hold on." "RaShad, why do you need a DNA test she looks just like you? " "Yeah, I know but I still need to check" "What is the baby name " the nurse asked. "Leah Danielle Ford " Lacey said and I nodded in agreement. The nurse brought Leah in and they gave her to me. I was holding her and she grab my finger and I instantly fell in love with her. Lacey look at us and smiled and said " She loves you already ". I said " Yeah, Daddy's Little Girl".

Two Days Later....

Mariah P.O.V

I haven't heard or seen RaShad in two fckin days. Im glad that Leah is born but he also have a girlfriend too. I haven't told y'all that me and RaShad moved in together but right now I'M staying with my madre and papi old house because they moved to Beverly Hills. I got up and did my hygiene stuff. Went in the closet and got some bleached high waist, pink and gold half shirt and some gold sandals. I left my hair curly and sprayed my Pink Friday purfume. I grabbed my S4 , my brown Prada purse and my Gucci shades. I went in Kaysen's room and got him dressed in a Jordan Outfit. I went downstairs and fix me some breakfast and Kaysen some baby food. We ate and I put Kaysen in his carseat and went to Jay and Amber's house.

Kimberly P.O.V

I was chilling with Trey when Thickee texted and said:

Thickee

Come by Amber house at 5

Kimberly

Okay Boo.

I looked at the clock and it was 3:30. I got up and picked out me an outfit: white obey half shirt, teal miniskirt and some gamma 5's. Trey said " Bae, Where you finna go? " " To meet Thickee at Amber's house" " okay, tell them I said Hey and I'M bout to go see Leah " " Oh, the Thot had the baby " "Yeah and Shad up there so Imma swing by before I go by the trap" " Okay, baby be careful" " I will and I love ya ma" " I love you too " I got in my car and drove to Amber's House.

RaShad P.O.V

Yeah, I know I'M suppose to be there for Mariah but Leah is my daughter and I need to be here for her. They letting Lacey and Leah go home today and Imma go by there. Trey suppose to be coming up here and Jay already been. Lacey is a good mother and Leah loves the both of us. I can't believe I'M 17 with a beautiful daughter. Lacey put Leah clothes on and I took a pic of Leah and put it on instagram with the caption " She is already Daddy's Little Girl ." Lacey went in the bathroom and put on some sweats and a T-shirt. Trey walked in and dapped me and took my baby out of my hands. " Ayee, bruhh you ain't just gonna come take my baby girl out my hands" " Man, shut up this my lil niece so stfu " " Don't be doing no cursing around my baby " " Hey Lacey " "Hey Trey" . Lacey came and sat beside me. She said " I can't believe we have this beautiful baby" " Yeah me either " Trey said "Mane shut up " i told him. "When was the last time you talked to Mariah " Trey said. " it's been bout two -three days" When Trey asked that Lacey just rolled her eyes. " Oh well they suppose to be having a meeting at Amber's house at 5 but man she been gaining weight, she came to the house her and Kaysen the other day and she almost ate all our food. Is she pregnant " " Nawl, I don't think so but let me take Lacey and Leah home " " Ight man "

Amber P.O.V

Mariah, Kaysen and Kimberly are all over my house. Mariah holding Kaysen and I'M like Dang she would make a good mom one day. Kimberly holding Alexis and Alexis is just looking at Kimberly. Mariah said " I have to tell y'all something I'M pregnant " . Kimberly and I said " Does Shad know? " " Nope, I found out yesterday but he hasnt answer my phone calls or my texts" I said " Girr, don't worry we here for you boo" " Thanks " We talked and laughed for bout 4 more hours then Mariah and Kaysen went home. Then Kimberly left. Jay came home and grabbed two bottles gave one to me so I could feed Jaysen and he feed Alexis. I said " Jay wtf is going on with Shad? " " Mane, I don't know Leah was born two days ago and he been there since then " " Have he forgot he got a girlfriend and a baby on the way " " WHAT?? HE GOT A BABY ON THE WAY??? " " YEAH, Mariah found out yesterday but she can't get in touch with him " " Well, Lacey and Leah going home today so he might go home, Idk " " Oh well, I love you Bae" " I love ya too"

RaShad P.O.V

I came home and I heard Kaysen crying. I went in our room and Mariah was changing his diaper. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She left Kaysen in a diaper and sat him on the bed. He babbled with drool coming out his mouth. I tried to kiss her but she pushed me and then I realize her stomach. She had a little bump and I started smiling. I said " Mariah, are you pregnant " " Mhm " " Bae, I'M sorry I was just caught up with being with Leah that I forgot and when did you found out? " " umhm and I found out yesterday that I am five months and I'M having a girl." Dang, I'M 17 with two babies well actually 3 because Kaysen is like my son. Mariah mad at me but she needs to understand that Leah is my daughter. I got Kaysen and put him in his bed. I went back in the room and Mariah was Laying down, I got under the covers and tried to push her to me but she moved my hand and got out the bed and went into Kaysen's room and laid on the futon .

Mariah P.O.V

I'M not mad at Shad anymore. I went to go see Leah and she is a cute baby. Lacey got her a new boyfriend Alex. Well I can't Wait till baby Zoey comes......

5 months later....

Mariah P.O.V

I had Zoey last month. She turn 1 month today and she is the cutest and quietest baby I know. Amber and Jay babies are 6 months and I love them. Leah is 6 months too . Kaysen turn 1 last week and we threw a big party for him. Shad is doing good making that good money.