Chapter 13. ❤

Mariah, Amber and Lacey outfits on the side.
Mariah P.O.V

It's Christmas Time! I got up and went to take a shower. I brushed my teeth, lotion my body and put on my outfit that's on the side. I went and cooked breakfast and woke the kids up. Well Lacey and I work out our problems so she cool or whatever.Jay and Amber told us about them moving and I'M going to be sad but it's going to be okay. Chris told me to come here. I went over there and he gave me this little box with a bow on it. I opened it and he was on his knees.

Chris: Mariah when I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one. You helped me to become a better person and I love you for that. I love you and the kids and I want you to be Mrs.Brown so will you marry me?

Mariah: Yes * while kisses Chris passionate *

RaShad P.O.V

I realize that Lacey is the one for me and not just because Mariah is engaged to Chris. Lacey has stuck by my side so many times and I love her for that. I wrapped my arms around Lacey waist and she was kinda shocked by that. I whispered in her ear.

RaShad: I just want you to know that I love you so much girl even though it don't seem like it.

Lacey: I love you too.

Lacey P.O.V

I'm happy for Mariah and Chris. I realize I was being mad for no reason she is actually cool. RaShad and I are at least trying to work our relationship out. The kids open up there presents and they played. We all went and got dressed for Dinner.

Chris P.O.V

I told Mariah I'll be there in a few mins. I went to RiRi parents house. We chilled for about couple of hours, I looked at the clock it read 10:30 p.m. damn. I gave RiRi a hug then I left. I got home and Mariah was sleep.

Mariah: you can sleep on the couch I smell perfume on you.

I just got in the shower and put on my PJ's. I slept on the couch.

RaShad P.O.V

Lacey, Leah and I are going back to Atlanta. We decided to move our to Beverly Hills so I can be closer to my kids. Lacey agreed and Leah is excited. Well this was a tough four years but it all seem to work out.