❤ Chapter 1 .❤

Mariah on the side .

I was just starting 11th grade when I had to move to a new school. I didn't want to leave my friends and family but I had too. I went to this new school called Justice High School. Justice was 9-12 grade and it was HUGE. Well my name is Mariah Perèz. I'm 16 years old, 5'4, thick and I'm African American and Puerto Rican. I'm light skinned with brown curly hair and I have brown eyes and DIMPLES. I was born with black but I eventually dyed my hair. I stayed in California but I now stay in Atlanta. I have one sister, brother and a nephew. Isabella is 18 and she had my nephew Kaysen. Isabella stays with us but she doesn't be here Fr and we take care of Kaysen if he isn't with his dad Keith. Kaysen is two months old. My brother is Luke and he is 14 in the 9th. My parents are Lucas and Maria Perez. My dad Lucas is a doctor and African American and Puerto Rican. My mom Maria is a lawyer and Puerto Rican. We stay in a muti-million dollar house.Well school has just started .

Mariah P.O.V

Well today is the first day of school for me. It's the third week of school and I'm a little nervous. I went to my first class which was English and I found a empty seat. I had on a green shirt, blue jeans and KD's ligers. I was sitting beside this cute boy and he was just looking at me. I pulled out my phone and texted my best friend from my old school and she didn't respond. The boy was light skin, light brown eyes, Curly hair and he had dimples. He wore a light blue shirt, khaki shorts and some gamma 5. He got my attention and said

"Hey I'm RaShad , what's yo name?"

"Hey RaShad , I'm Mariah."

"Are you new here?"

"Yes, I just moved from California."

"Oh, well you very beautiful."

"Thanks. You are handsome."

"Haha, thanks. What are you doing after school?"

" Oh I have to go get my brother and nephew ."

"Oh okay, well call me sometimes"

I left the class and went to the rest of my classes. Then it was time for lunch and since I was new I didn't really have anyone to sit with. I seen my brother with some new friends but I didn't want to intrude. So I was about to sit down but RaShad wanted me to sit with him. I went to his table and everyone spoke but this one girl Lacey who just mean mugged me. RaShad wanted me to sit beside him and I did.

RaShad P.O.V

This new girl is hella fine. She thick, cute and she cool. I really want to get to know her. I asked her to sit at the table with us, then Lacey down there mean mugging people I been left her alone. My homie Jay said "RaShad, are we going to make that drop tonight?" I said "you already know it." Well I didn't tell y'all I was a drug lord. Yeah, my street name is Loyal and Jay and Trey are my main niggas we in the game together but it doesn't matter I want Mariah. I dated Lacey two months ago but I had to let her go because she was a hoe. She was trying to talk to the whole team but anyways Mariah lawd have mercy. Mariah sitting beside me but I really want her to sit in my lap but imma give that time. She just so beautiful. I was just staring at her then she said

"RaShad, why you staring at me?"

"Ummm, ummm, I don't know but have I told you that you're beautiful."

"Yes RaShad, you told me that in class this morning."

"Oh, well imma go, bye y'all, bye Mariah and Jay imma see you later on."

"Bye RaShad"

"Ight bruh" Jay said.

Jay P.O.V

Dang, Mariah is hella fine but as we all see RaShad is head over heels for the girl already. I see Lacey down there mean mugging the girl but for what she tried to fuck the whole crew. Lol, these pathetic hoes. Anyways, there goes my girl Amber right there. Light skin, hair stops in the middle of her back and thick. We been going strong for about an year. She came and sat on my lap and I rubbed her stomach. Oh, did I forget to mention she four months pregnant. That's my everything her and the baby. I said

"Bae?" Jay said.

"Yes Bae" Amber said.

" This is RaShad's Girl Mariah" Jay said.

" Oh, she hella cute and Hey i'm Amber" Amber said.

"Hey Amber and Jay, I'm not RaShad's girl' Mariah said.

" Haha, you must not see how RaShad looks at you" Jay said.

" Well, I'm not his girl *while blushing*" Mariah said.

"Well, regardless we have to best friends since we the only girls in this group fr and you have to meet Kimberly our white girl " Amber said.

Jay left and went to find RaShad.

" I'm a girl and i'm in the group" Lacey said.

"What I told you about talking to me and you are not even suppose to sitting over here. What don't you understand, RASHAD DON'T WANT YOU DAMMMNNNN !!!" Amber said.

" You better be glad you're pregnant because I would beat yo ass" Lacey said.

"Come and beat my ass, pregnant or not. Come if you bad, like I thought you dirty hoe" Amber said.

" That's why yo child gonna be a hoe just like his/her mama" Lacey said.

Amber got out of her seat and went to the other end of the table. Her and Lacey was standing face to face.

" I bet you won't say that to my face" Amber said.

"That's why yo child....." Before Lacey could finish her sentence Amber had punch Lacey square in her face. Mariah ran over there to get Amber but Amber just kept stomping and punching Lacey. Jay and RaShad ran over there and got Amber off Lacey.

"Have you losted yo mind you're pregnant with my child" Jay said.

"That thing was talking bout my unborn child" Amber said.

" Just bring yo ass on damn can't leave you for five minutes without you beating somebody up" Jay said while chuckling.

" Oh shut up" Amber said while smiling.

"Thanks Mariah for trying to pull me off her" Amber said while giving Mariah a hug.

"If that's going to be my godchild then I gotta protect you and her" Mariah said.

" We don't even know what it is yet." Jay and Amber said in unison.

" I don't know what I would do if I had another Amber running around but anyways bye y'all let us go home and rest" Jay said.

"Ight, bye y'all" RaShad and Mariah said in unison.

Mariah P.O.V

I was about to leave too but RaShad stopped me. He just looked in my eyes and I looked into his dreamy light brown eyes and we just stared. He kissed me and I didn't resisted I kissed back.

" Oh I'm sorry" He said as he pulled his lips away from mines.

" That's okay I kinda liked it"

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and I got butterflies in my stomach.