❤Chapter 3❤

Lacey on the side.
Mariah P.O.V

I woke up at 6:30 to a text from RaShad

RaShad

Goodnight Thickiee and I hope you sleep good beautiful.

Thickiee

GOODMORNING Shad and I did. See you at school.

I went in my closet and picked out my outfit: Pink Boss Half Shirt , Black Tights and some Valentine's J's. I went to my dresser got my undergarments and went in the bathroom. Washed my face, brushed my teeth, got in the shower, dried off, put on lotion and put my hair lotion on my hair since Imma leave it curly. I went in my room put on my clothes and said "Damn Mariah" . I grab my phone and took a pic for instagram with the caption: I Woke Up, Flawless . I checked the time it was 7:20 , I had 20 minutes to get to school. I had 200 likes and 30 comments. I checked my comment and I seen one from RaShad @trueloyal: damn , you coming to school like that? let me hurry and get there.

I just laughed as I grabbed my Prada purse and my Gucci shades. I walked downstairs and I kissed my brother on the forehead. "Riah, stop I'M 14 stop kissing me " "Okay, Luke sorry but GOODMORNING " " GOODMORNING Riah"

"Morning Madre and Papi " "Madre , where's Papi ? " "He had to go to work early but GOODMORNING baby" " Oh okay but I'M about to go love ya " Love ya too and can you come home right after school because Keith is dropping off Kaysen at 4 and me and your dad will be at work" " Okay mom" I got in my truck, Yes I have a truck it's a 2013 Infinity it's black with rims. Yasss, I have to drive with class. I got out and I seen Amber and Jay. I walked to them and Amber hugged me and me and Jay did our handshake, Yes we have one.

"Heyy Babymama " I told Amber

"Hey Thickee " she said.

" Ayee, Thickee stop calling my babymama, yo babymama " Jay said.

" stfu with yo bigg ass head" I told him.

they started laughing.

" Thickee, you know that Lacey pregnant with Shad baby "

" Unfortunately, yeah but I'M not worry"

I seen Lacey and Shad holding hands when they were walking towards us. She looked at my and smirk and I shot her a fckin bird. Shad tried to give me a hug but I just pushed him back.

"Thickee, WHAT you doing? "

" Don't call me Thickee call me Mariah "

" Man, What's wrong with you? "

" She just mad because you with me and not her" Lacey said.

" Shad, you better control you're dog because she getting off her leash "

" Bitch, you the dog " Lacey said.

" Haha, pathetic hoes like you always got shit to say when nobody talking to you, I ain't gonna lie you ain't ugly but Bitch you're ways are ugly and I'M not going to stoop down on your level and bring on childish shit because you pregnant and I don't want to fck yo face up cause Amber did enough yesterday so both of y'all could kiss my ahh " Jay and Amber busted out laughing and we went to our English class. Shad came and sat beside me and he keep trying to talk to me but I wasnt talking to him.

Amber P.O.V

Heyy y'all. My name is Amber I'M 17 and four months pregnant by Jay, I can't Wait till this baby comes. Shad was wrong how he treated Thickee he talking bout he like her but he still with his ex hoe even though she pregnant doesn't mean he got to sleep with her or be with her . I just meet Mariah but she a cool ass chick she fine , thick and she can sing/rap boo is bad asf. But let me do this work for I have to curse this teacher out, lmao Bye.

Trey P.O.V

Hey Y'all. I'm Trey, 16 , light skin. Boy sexxaayyy lmao but the new girl Mariah is sexy asf but Kimberly is my girl. Kimberly is my sexy girlfriend and I love her sexy self. My boy Shad stupid for going back to Lacey cause she tried to fck thee whole crew but her head game is the bomb, be blowing niggas mind. Kimberly and I been going strong for two years and I fcked up one time with Lacey stupid ass but we cool a little but not Fr. Let me go to the gym.

Kimberly P.O.V

I'm Kimberly, I'M 16 and I'm Caucasian. I'M cute and thick and I'M taken. My boyfriend name is Trey his fine ass. Bae and I been going strong for 2 years. I'M cool with everyone in the group but Lacey ass. She low down and dirty she was my bff but she want to fck my man and she had her own Lawd I wanted to beat the issh out of her but I kept it to myself. I love Amber and the new chick Mariah or Thickee. She cute and her music flow is crazy. She looks like she loyal and I trust her but RaShad stupid ass want to go back to the girl who tried to sleep with the crew. But I'M bout to go to Math class, Peace!

(Play song here )
RaShad P.O.V

Mane, I fcked up last night with Lacey. I just seen the baby bump and I was high and she looked so right then. Now I fcked it up with Mariah. She won't even talk to me. Lacey been blowin up my phone talking bout the baby miss me and issh like Girl gone with that.

"Mariah, Mariah, Mariah Please talk to me I'M sorry I was high and she said she wanted to talk about the baby and I went over there and she took her shirt off and I seen the baby bump and the highness took over. "

"Whatever it doesn't matter RaShad we are not together "

" But I want you to be my Girl "

" No RaShad " RaShad stood up in front of the class and said " Mariah Sofia Perez, I am so sorry for what I ever did I just meet you and you mean the world to me and I love you and I want to spend the rest of my days with you. Mariah, would you be my girlfriend? "

" RaShad what about us and the baby?" Lacey said.

" Stfu Girl he ain't talking to you" Amber said. I started laughing.

" RaShad I will be your girl. " She ran up here and kissed me and it felt so good.

" I'M sorry and I promise I won't do nothing stupid again "

5 Months Later.....

Mariah P.O.V

Shad and I are still going strong and Amber just had her babies, Yes I said babies. Amber and Jay had twins: a boy and a Girl. They named the boy: Jaysean Tyrone Taylor and the girl: Alexis Tiana Taylor. My two godbabies are so cute. Amber gone home her and the babies. Lacey is due anyday now and she really getting on my nerves, she already got herself an ass whooping after the baby comes. Shad doesn't know if its his baby or not. She having a little girl. Shad and Kaysen are bonding so good. My sister is just so bad she don't even see her baby the last time she seen him he was two months now he is seven months and I basically raise him. Keith still comes around. I been in the studio making this album drop shit so clean. I did this little cover for the song " You Da One"

He say He love me, He wanna be with me all the time.

And your boy keep telling me, we're meant to be, begging me to put it in his life.

Cause I know how to handle that, there ain't no denying that.

Stop all of your crying if you want me to I'll hand him back.

You must be his bodyguard cause I see you trying hard.

And he falling for me nothing you can do about that.

I was in the studio all day. I was tired and ready to go home and eat. For the past couple of months all, I want to do is sleep, eat and pee. I get home and Shad was laying on the couch with Kaysen on chest and they both was sleep. I took a pic and put it on instagram with the caption " ❤" . Then all of suddenly I had to go and throw up, I rushed to the bathroom. I felt so sick and I keep throwing up. Shad came to the door and he said " Bae, you okay? " " Yeah I'M okay just a little bug, I think" " Ight Bae, I'M bout to go because Lacey said she in labor" "Okay, call me " He kissed me and said " I love you " and he ran out the door and he was gone. " I love you too" .