Chapter 12. ❤

Chris P.O.V

I helped RiRi fixed Carter's room. ( on the side ) We found out that she is having a girl. We decided to name her Carter Morgan Brown. RiRi just got out the shower and she came in with her gown on and a messy bun. I seen it was 6:30 p.m. I hurried and got up and put my shoes on.

RiRi: where you going?

Chris: I got to go home to my girlfriend

She just looked at me and just laid down. I went over there and kiss her stomach, tucked in the bed and kiss her cheek. I got in my truck and drove home. When I got there I seen cars that I never seen before. I got out and walked in the house. Mariah looked at me and rolled her eyes. Damn, tomorrow is Christmas Eve and RiRi wants me to meet her family. Imma text her and tell her I'll come Christmas Evening.

BabyDad: I'll come meet your family on Christmas Day about 3

BabyMa: okay , that will do

BabyDad: Alright see you then

I went in the living room and seen a couple with their two kids.

Mariah: Chris. This is Amber and Jay my friends since High-school and these are their twins Alexis and Jaysean.

Chris: Hey

Jay & Amber: Hey

Amber: so this is the Man you been bragging about ever since y'all laid eyes on each other

I chuckled and looked at Mariah Who had a fake smile on her face. She got up and came back with Ace.

JAY: so this the little RaShad?

RaShad: Yeah this is my little son.

Amber: can I Hold him?

She gave Ace to him. We sat around and joked and just chilled till it was about 10:30 p.m. I grabbed Zoey and Kaysen and put them in there rooms. RaShad picked Leah up and took her to the guest room with them. Lacey went too and Mariah grabbed Ace and put him in his room.

Mariah P.O.V

I was so happy to see Jay , Amber and the kids. They decided to stay at a hotel even though I insisted they stay here. Chris is hiding something from me and until he tells me I'M not talking to him. I went and got in the shower, put my hair in a messy bun and put my gown on. I went into the other guest room and went to sleep.

Jay and Amber P.O.V

I miss them so much but we are moving to France after Christmas. We both found a nice condo and jobs for us. The kids are Happy and we are too. Tomorrow, Mariah, Lacey and Amber are going to the mall. RaShad made Lacey come Smh. Anyways goodnight y'all!