Chapter 10 . ❤

Mariah and Chris on the side.
Lacey P.O.V

I just got out the shower and I put my pjs on and went downstairs. RaShad was holding Ace and Leah and Zoey was playing with Barbie Dolls. I sat beside RaShad and looked at the baby. He looked just like him. Chris came down stairs with no shirt on , dayumm. Mariah came down and jumped on Chris' back. I just rolled my eyes and rub my stomach.

RaShad P.O.V

Mariah has got fine and her being with Chris and not me is not right. I know y'all like it's your fault but it doesn't matter , I want Mariah. I looked at Ace and smiled this is my little Man , can't believe I denied him.

RaShad: aye Mariah where's Ace room at?

Mariah: just give him to Chris

I was a little upset but lil man was sleep so I just gave him to Chris.

Mariah: so when is the baby due?

Lacey: none of your business

Mariah was about to say something but Chris had caller her.

RaShad: Lacey calm tf down she let you stay here and you still have a mfkin attitude.

Lacey: just stfu talking to me okay damn

CHRIS P.O.V

I called Mariah upstairs so I can tell her what OUR manger said.

Mariah: Wassup bae

Chris: Luke called and asked did you still wanna do the song with Zoey?

Mariah: Yeah

Chris: he said come by the studio tm at 12 so y'all can started recording.

Mariah started doing her Happy dance. I started laughing . I pick her up bridal style and carried her down stairs while kissing on her.

Mariah P.O.V

I'M so Happy that Zoey and I get to do our song together. I gave Chris a long passionate kiss then got out of his arms. I ran to Zoey and started kissing all over her. ( remember she is 3 . )

Zoey: mommy stop kissing all over me

Mariah: guess what baby

Zoey: what mommy

Mariah: tomorrow at 12 we have to go to the studio and record our song

Everybody started laughing except Lacey because Zoey and I were doing our Happy dance.

I told the big kids to go take a bath and put they PJ's on.

RaShad and Lacey gave Leah a bath in the guest room. Kaysen got in the shower in his room. I grabbed Zoey and bathe her in her bathroom. I put her clothes on then put her in the bed and she doze off. I went in the room and seen Chris about to get in the shower. I hopped in with him and we bathe each other ( no we didn't have sex. )