Chapter 9 . ❤

Ace  and Kaysen on the side. ❤
RaShad P.O.V
Since it was around Christmas Time. Lacey, Leah & I just got to Beverly Hills. Lacey hasn't talked to me since she found out that we was coming to see Mariah em. I texted Mariah and got her address. I pulled up to this big beautiful house.

Mariah P.O.V
I told Chris that RaShad was suppose to be coming. He was mad for a little while then he got over it. Chris was downstairs feeding Zoey while I got took a pic of Kaysen & Ace. I posted it on instagram caption: my big boys ❤
Then I got a text from RaShad saying he was in Beverly Hills and he needed my address. I sent it to him. I got Zoey and Kaysen dressed while Chris got A'Mir dressed. I'm so in love with Chris,  he helps me with The kids and they aren't even his. I got dressed in my black tights and a gold  shirt that says " flawless ".

Chris P.O.V
I really don't wanna be around this RaShad nigga but since it's Christmas Time and these are his kids. Even though, I take care of them but I love them and Mariah to death. I got dressed in my Khaki shorts and Camouflage shirt. I seen my beautiful future wife flat ironing her hair so I went up behind her and kissed on her neck. The doorbell ranged and Ace started crying. I grabbed him and his pacifier and walked downstairs to open The door.
RaShad: Wassup, Mariah here?
Chris: Yeah,  y'all come in

Mariah P.O.V
For me to had a baby two weeks ago,  my body still looks sexy. I went downstairs and saw RaShad for The first time in 6 1/2 months and he got fine but he don't have nothing on my baby Chris. He looked at me and his mouth dropped. Yeah,  I changed since The last time he saw me I ain't The same Mariah.
Mariah: hey y'all
Leah & RaShad:  heyy Mariah
Lacey just looked at me and rolled her eyes. I see he got her pregnant again lol. I ain't even stressing her.
RaShad: is this Ace?,
I grabbed Ace and gave him to RaShad.
RaShad: he looks just like me and where's Zoey and Kaysen?
Mariah: they in the game room
RaShad:  and this must be your brother
I heard Chris chuckle.
CHRIS: nah I'm her MAN!
We don't need no drama Christmas is in two days.
Leah:  Mariah,  I missed you so much.
Mariah: I missed you too baby
Leah: why did you leave me but took my brothers and sister?
Lacey:  they are not your brothers and sister , this is your sister that's in my stomach.
Mariah:  Lacey , get over it they are brothers and sister haha just so jealous to admit it.
Mariah called Kaysen and Zoey to come upstairs. Zoey and Kaysen seen Leah and they ran and gave her a hug. RaShad was playing with Ace before he started crying and he couldn't make him stop so I picked him up but he wouldn't stop either so I gave him to Chris and he stopped crying. RaShad looked disappointed but it's his fault.
RaShad: Zoey come give daddy a hug.
Zoey ran and tried to hide behind Chris and I. RaShad definitely felt disappointed but like I said before it's his fault , am I right?

Lacey P.O.V
So I'm having another girl.  How can Mariah have a boy but I got another girl? Anyways we came to Beverly Hills today to stay a week with Mariah em. When we pulled up to this house,  I'm not going to lie it was big and beautiful asf. We went to the door and a sexy lightskin man opened the door while holding a baby that look like RaShad. We went in the house was huge. Mariah walked down the stairs and I seen RaShad mouth dropped,  he don't even do that for me. Tbh for her to just had a baby she was bad asf. I hate when Leah say that's her brothers and sister. Zoey and Kaysen came and they got so big. Zoey looks so much like RaShad and Mariah. Zoey ran behind Zoey and her boyfriend. Mariah showed us to our guest room and it was huge I thought it was the masters.