❤ Chapter 5 .

*I changed the kids age. The twins Alexis and Jaysean are 5 yrs old , Kaysen is 6 yrs old , Leah is 3 yrs old and Zoey is 2 yr old.

1 year later....

Mariah P.O.V

I think RaShad is cheating , he come home late every night and every time we argue he ups and leave. I can't take it , he haven't show attention to me. We haven't had sex in three months and we barely sleep in the same room. I go to school , work part time , come home to take care of a 2yr old and a  6yr old. I'm exhausted and my boyfriend don't show no attention towards the kids not even his own daughter.
Back to reality....

Zoey and Kay(Kaysen) came and jumped on my bed.

K: mommy , can we go to the park today ?

M: yeah , after I go to the doctor.

Z: yaaay , pak I luv the pak !

M: okay , have y'all ate yet ?

K: yes ma'am I fixed us some cereal

Z: I ate all my cereal

M: my big girl , well let me get dressed and Kay go get dressed & Zoey go pick out what you want to wear.

Since it spring break , the kids are out of school and daycare. I went in my closet and got a black bandeau , neon pink tank top , blue jeans and my black sandals. I went to go get my under garments and got in the shower. I got out and brushed my teeth and since my hair is straight I put it in a ponytail. I put lotion on and my clothes , I look at myself in the mirror , Damn for me to be 20 I look good . I went and got Zoey dressed and Kay was already dressed. I called Amber .

A: Alexis and Jaysean go put on some clothes before yo daddy have a fit .

M: wassup boo

A: hey hun , I miss you haven't heard from you in a while.

M: Ik , so what y'all doing today ?

A: nothing wassup

M: I got a doctors appointment so I was wondering can I drop the kids off then when I come back me , you and the kids can go to the park and out to eat ?

A: that's sounds great and you know you don't have to ask to drop my neice and nephew off .

M: lol had to make sure and okay I'll be there in 10 love you sis

A: love you boo

I went downstairs ate an apple and grabbed a bottle of water. The kids got in my black and gold hummer and we went to Amber and Jay house. I go out and got Zoey out and Kay got out. I went and knocked and Jay opened the doctor damn I haven't seen them in like three months.

J: hayy sis , wtf you been ?

M: school , work and home

A: hey my baby , ohh you glowing are you pregnant again ?

M: I hope not , can't take care of three kids on my own but imma go see you later.

Amber P.O.V

Mariah has got fine and thick. I wonder what she mean by " I can't take care of three kids on my own ". I'll ask her later , now I'm playing with Zoey then Alexis came and took her upstairs. Alexis and Zoey are inseparable. Kay and Jaysean was playing the game so I went upstairs w/ my hubby. Yeah , we married , I love this boy to death even though he gonna be the death of me. I went and he was laying on the bed and I jumped on him and started kissing him.

J: don't start nothing you can't finish

A: I finish everything boo

J: umhm we'll see *while kisses on Amber neck*

A: baby the kids are here

J: don't be so loud
Y'all know what happen , I'm not writing a sex scene .