Chapter 18. ❤

Ar'Mani gifts from the baby shower.

Nadia P.O.V

I got dressed and went to Gabi baby shower. I walked in and I said.

Nadia: so you left me for her?

Ace: Nadia this isn't the place or the time

Nadia: nahh baby this is the place and the time , how you gonna be with me now you playing wifey with this trick?

Gabi: he ain't playing wifey with nobody but you so go back where tf you came from

Nadia: nahh trick you ain't gonna talk to me like I ain't here this boy right there is my Man and I refuse to lose you to the loose ass hoe

Ace: I'm not going to let you talk to my baby mama and future wife like that

Gabi P.O.V

When he said that I smiled and kissed his cheek. Everybody said "awweee ". I laughed and Nadia walked up and punched me. I got up and Molly punched her. Ace grabbed me and took me back to my seat. Next thing I know Carter punched Nadia in the nose.

Carter P.O.V

I had to punch her because I'm not going to let her my bff like that. I started punching and kicking her. Chloe came and got me off her .

Carter: don't you ever put your hands on my bff ever again you dirty smut

Ace P.O.V

The baby shower was over and I was putting the stuff in my car. Gabi came and kissed my cheek.

Gabi: thanks Ace

Ace: for what?

Gabi: for everything

I can't believe in less than two weeks I'm going to be a dad. Gabi walked off and got in her truck which was piled up with baby stuff. We got to her house , my dad help me get all the stuff out and I helped Gabi put the stuff together. She got in the shower and I got in the shower in the guest room. When I came out she was dressed in her hospital clothes.

Ace: baby why you in those clothes?

Gabi: because Mani is on the way NOW!

Gabi P.O.V

I was so scared and it was hurting like Hell. I grabbed Ace and pushed him downstairs cause he was getting all scary. We finally got to the hospital and the doctors were all ready.

3 Hours Later....

Ace P.O.V

I heard the baby cry and I knew right then that I would love her with all my heart.
Ar'Mani Danielle Perez, 7lbs 5oz on July 24 at 12:30 a.m.

I cut the cord and they took her away to clean her up.