Chapter 19. ❤

Ar'Mani on the side.

Carter P.O.V

My niece is so pretty and so spoiled already. She took pictures today and she gets to go home. Ace is staying at Gabi parents house till he gets them a condo. Mani is just so lovable. I put her in her car seat and kissed her nose.

Gabi P.O.V

I'm so tired and Ace is a good help. He hasn't left Mani side since she was put on this world. She looks just like us. We finally got back to my house and my mom rushed out and grabbed Mani.

Lacey: Hey grandma phat baby

I started laughing.

Lacey: yo momma just mad because she not the baby anymore.

I got some of the stuff out and walked in the house.

RaShad: where the glambaby?

Ace: really dad, glambaby?

I bursted out laughing. Then my momma walked in with Mani.

RaShad: this my glambaby with her pretty self

Ace: Yeah I make pretty babies can't wait for Gabi to pop out some more

I smacked him across the back of the head.

RaShad: I don't mind y'all having more babies but wait until y'all out this house and my glambaby is taking care of... and Ace make Sure Gabi is the only one popping out yo babies... NO BABY MAMA DRAMA

I went upstairs to my room and put the stuff away. I was so tired so I got in the tub and just relaxed. I got out brushed my teeth, lotion my body and put on my shorts and big tee. I walked back in my room and seen Ace knocked out. I went and got in the bed with him and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Chloe P.O.V

I was chilling with Terrence today. I was happy that Gabi had my niece and she was so beautiful. Terrence and I decided to stay in the house today. We was chilling then I got in the shower since I was staying the night. I was in the shower and I felt strong hands around me. Y'all already know what went down. It was 12 am. & somebody was calling his phone over and over. So I decided to answer it.

??: Hey baby, last night was fun

Chloe: Who tf is this?

??: this is Yanna Who this?

Chloe: this is his girlfriend Chloe

Yanna: well tell him he left his wallet and to lose my fucking number

Chloe: okay

That's why his stupid ass didn't wanna go nowhere because he didn't have his wallet Ugh.

Ace P.O.V

It's 3 am and I'm up changing Mani. I still can't change her diaper forreal. I changed her and laid on her on my chest till she started going back to sleep. Yep, she is definitely a Daddy's Girl. I look over at Gabi Who was knocked out because she was up early. I put Mani back in her bassinet and got back in bed. I didn't go straight to sleep but I ended you going to sleep. I heard Mani cry, I turned over to see what time was it 8am and I seen Gabi feeding Mani. I smiled and just stared at my beautiful family.

Gabi: Ace you can go back to sleep

Ace: no you can go back to sleep

Gabi: Ace I'm not even-

Ace: Gabi baby come lay back down and give me Mani

She didn't argue with me, she gave me Mani and came and laid down. When I turned over to look at Gabi she was knocked out, I chuckled and went downstairs.

Chloe P.O.V

I woke up and slapped the Shit out of Terrence. He woke up and look stupid.

Terrence: wtf was that for?

Chloe: yo girl Yanna called and you left yo wallet punk ass nigga

Terrence: baby I can explain

Chloe: don't explain-

I got up and ran to the bathroom throwing up. Terrence pushed my hair out the way.

Terrence: we need to go to CVS

We got dressed and went to CVS. We brought four pregnancy test, just to make Sure. When we got home I took all of them , we waiting five minutes then I went back in and looked at them. I started crying and Terrence walked in.

Terrence: are you pregnant?

Chloe: Yes

Terrence: Yes I'M going to be a daddy

Chloe: umm , just cause I'M pregnant don't mean shit you still low down and dirty and imma have my dad and brother come whoop yo ass

I went and got my stuff and left.