Chapter 17. ❤

Gabi and Ace outfit on the side.

Gabi P.O.V

I was tired of hearing lies from Ace. I drove home and went up to my room. My baby shower starts in three hours. I went in the bathroom and got in the shower. After I was done bathing, I brushed my teeth and lotion my body. I went and put on my bra, tank top and underwear. My hair was messy over my head , so I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. CAPTION: Trust no player. Fear no chick. People play games and are full of lies, play the role and be THE BADDEST CHICK. I got 300 hundreds likes and some comments.

@_carterbby: yes boo, you the baddest and I'm the realest

@chloechica: @_carterbby @queengabi and I'm the cutest

@nadiabtchesss: @_carterbby girl you ain't the realest , you the FAKEST

carterbby: @nadiabtchesss nahh boo the realest get it correct bihh

I look at the comments and laughed.

iMessages
Twinn1 ( Chloe ): Zoey told me what happen are you okay pookie?
Twinn2 ( Carter ): Yeah Gabi why didn't you tell me you know I'll cut him in a heartbeat
Me: I'm good I'M just focusing on Ar'Mani and the baby shower
Twinn2: yeah.. Who is Ar'Mani?
Me: Ar'Mani is y'all niece name .
Twinn1: awweee a cute name yass little Mani
Twinn2: Lol Yeah but I'll see you later boo

I got dressed in my outfit ( on the side ) . I did my hair and make up and grabbed my stuff. I walked downstairs and seen my mom and dad looking all finnneee. My mom is pregnant again, I'm so happy. I just chilled with them till it was time to go.

Ace P.O.V

Nadia keeps calling me. I told her I had to get ready for the baby shower and she just started tripping so I hung up on her. I went and got in the shower. Put on lotion and put on my clothes ( on the side). I went downstairs and seen all my sisters; Leah, Zoey,Carter and Chloe looking at me. They looked mad and pissed off. Next thing I know they just started going off on me. Didn't know they like Gabi that much. We all got in our cars and drove to the baby shower. I seen Gabi and walked towards her. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She didn't go anywhere because we are suppose to walk in together. We walked in together and sat down. The baby shower started, they played games, ate and are opening the presents which Mani had a lot of. We was about to open the present from my mom and step dad till Nadia walked in.

The next chapter p.o.v is only going to be Carter, Nadia, Gabi and Ace.