Chapter 15. ❤

Chloe , Carter and Gabi outfits on the side. ( REPLACE Zoey with Chloe )

Gabi P.O.V

I woke up and got dressed so I can meet the girls at the mall. I went and got in the shower, brushed my teeth and put on lotion. I went to put on my outfit. I walked downstairs and seen my mom cooking breakfast.

Gabi: Hey ma

Lacey: Hey my baby, what are you and fat Mama about to do?

Gabi: Lol we are going to the mall with Carter and Chloe.

Lacey: Oh okay have fun

Gabi: where's dad?

Lacey: in the basement a.k.a Man cave with Ace.

I got up and walked down to the basement. I went downstairs and I seen them playing the Xbox One. Ace looked at me and smirked at me.

Ace: baby ma, where you going , dressed like that?

Gabi: * chuckles * going to the mall with Carter and Chloe

Ace grabbed my hand and put his head on my stomach. She started kicking like there is no tomorrow.

Gabi: she is going to be a daddy's girl!

Ace: call me when you come back so I can come over and we can out some of her stuff up and pick out some names.

I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. I went upstairs and got in my 2015 Jeep Wrangler. I went to Carter's house and pick her and Chloe. We went to the mall and had a blast.

Ace P.O.V

I stayed a little while longer then I got in my Ashton Martin and went to Nadia condo. I parked and went and knocked on her door. She came to the door with one of my big t-shirts on and some of my boxers. I walked in and closed the door. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

Ace: ma what you wanna do today?

Nadia: can we go to the mall, I got paid yesterday and I want some new clothes?

Ace: bae you know I got you but Yeah go get dressed

She walked upstairs and I walked up there with her. She got in thee shower and came out with a towel wrapped around her. She put on her under clothes and I smacked her ass. She blushed and went to put some clothes on. She got dressed and we left to go the mall. She pulled me into Rue 21 and I seen Gabi, Carter and Chloe.

Ace: there go my sisters I'll be back

Nadia: tell Chloe I said hey

I walked over there and grabbed Carter.

Carter: Who tf is this?

I started laughing.

ACE: it's me sis

Carter:  boy you almost got yo ass beat

Ace: Chloe,  Nadia said hey

Chloe: tell her I said Hey chica

Carter: ughh you here with that trick

Ace: Man Carter just chill she my girlfriend

Nadia walked over,  Oh Shit.

Nadia: Hey bae wydd

Ace: talking to my sisters

Carter: you mean talking to your sisters and your babyma

Gabi giggled while holding her stomach.

Nadia: Oh this yo baby ma smdh you could have done better

Gabi: I know in Hell she wasn't talking about me

Nadia: and If I was?

Nadia punched Gabi and I pick her up and carried her to the car. I got in and she did and we drove to her condo.

Ace: why tf did you put your hands on her?

Nadia: she was mad disrespectful

Ace: but she is carrying MY FCKIN DAUGHTER

Nadia: so you should be having your first child with me

I picked up and carried her to her condo. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I took her upstairs and threw her on the bed. I took my shirt and pants off. I kissed her roughly and I took her shirt and shorts off. ( she shouldn't have these shorts on anyways.) I took off her panties and bra , sucked on her nipples " ugghhh Accceee" I pulled my boxers down and rammed inside her. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh " we went for the next four hours and I pulled out and cum over her stomach.( haha,  y'all thought I stupid,  pull out game too strong )