❤Chapter 2❤

Rashad on the side.
RaShad P.O.V

" Oh I'm sorry" He said as he pulled his lips away from mines.

" That's okay I kinda liked it"

I smiled and then I wrap my arms around her waist. She started blushing, damn she cute. She pulled away and said

"I have to go get my brother and nephew "

"Well, can I come ?"

"Umhm, no"

"Oh okay, bye then"

"Bye RaShad" while giving me a kiss on the cheek

Lacey came up to me. I look at her like she lost her mind, she knows I don't like her in my present. She came closer and said

"RaShad, I'm pregnant"

" Andddd, you are telling me this because"

"You are the father"

"The hell i'm not, you know you was hoeing around"

" RaShad, I'm four months and you are the father"

"Okay, we will see when the baby come if theres even a baby" while I was walking away

"RaShad, wait why can't we be a happy family"

" CAUSE, when I tried to be a perfect boyfriend you want to hoe around so I'm done with you"

Mariah P.O.V

RaShad kissed me. Lawd, his lips were so soft. Lawd, I thought I could've melted right there. I didn't have to go pick my nephew and brother up there were all ready at home, I needed to leave cause Lacey was looking and I didn't want to fight her and I overheard her tell Rashad that's she is pregnant and I know I just met RaShad but I'M already starting to like him.

"Madre, Papi im home"

"We are in the kitchen"

"How was your day?" mom said.

" It was okay, meet some new people today but nothing really special"

" Oh that's good" dad said

" Where's Luke and Kaysen"

"Luke is upstairs and Kaysen is with his father"

" Oh okay, well I'M not hungry I'M bout to lay down because I'M tired "

"Okay love you " they said in unison

"I Love You too"

Anyways, we don't have homework and I'M tired so I'M heading in early tonight.

Rashad P.O.V

Damn, WHAT if Lacey is pregnant and the baby is Mines? Well I just pulled up to the trap house to meet up with Jay and Trey.

"Wassup fools" dapped them as Jay passed me the blunt

"Chilling fam " Trey said.

" I'M hiiiigggghhhh as theeee skkkyyy babbbyyyy" Jay said. Trey and I was laughing like he'll

"Shut yo gay self up" Trey said.

" I get more bitches then you would ever have " Jay said.

" Haha, Ummm." Trey said.

" Mane, I need this blunt Lacey just told me she four months pregnant and it's my baby "

"Damn, she right along with my baby, but WHAT bout Mariah fine ass " Jay said. " Idk, I kissed her after school and I'M already falling for her but Lacey might be pregnant "

" Shidd, I don't know man" Jay and Trey said.

"FUCK"

Lacey P.O.V

Yeah, I know y'all don't like me but do I give a fuck Nawl. RaShad going to be mines anyways, and yes I'M pregnant four months and we gonna be a happy family without Mariah. RaShad name in my phone is BabyDaddy Lacey name in his phone is LoveNoThot

LoveNoThot

Baee, Wyd?

BabyDaddy

Girl, I'M not yo baee but finna go home

LoveNoThot

Stop playing and come over here

BabyDaddy

Girl ain't nobody playing with you and for WHAT?

LoveNoThot

So we can talk about the baby?

BabyDaddy

it's 12 why can't we talk bout this problem tomorrow

LoveNoThot

Our baby is not a problem just come please

BabyDaddy

Ight I'll be over there in 10

RaShad P.O.V

Knocked on Lacey's door, she came to the door with a tank top and some tight ass little ass shorts she know she too thick for them but I need to not focus on that.

"WHAT do you want " sitting on the couch " I want you RaShad I need you " she said coming and sitting on my lap.

"Nawl you don't " I said pushing her off me

"RaShad you know you want all this " she said rubbing her hands all on her body.

I ain't gonna lie Lacey fine ass fuck. She took her shirt off and I seen her belly bump. I grab her by her waist and she was standing in front off me. I just held her stomach and I kissed it, damn never knew a thug who feel this way. I looked at her who was smiling. I stood up and she was finna say something but I said "ssh " I looked at her and kissed her , I grab a handful of that ass while I was kissing her. I picked her up carefully so I wouldn't hurt the baby, I laid her down and started kissing her all down her body. I pulled her shorts and panties off and sucked the shit out of her cat, I sucked her dry. She got up and took my sweats and boxers off and suck the my dick and swallowed my kids. Then she got on top and started Riding. I stopped her and " do you have a condom " she said " bae I'M already pregnant " "Oh yeah I forgot". She took lead the whole time till she was knocked out with her sexxaayyy ass. I texted Mariah.

Thickiee

Goodnight Thickiee and I hope you sleep good beautiful.

Then I went to sleep with Lacey in my arms.