Chapter 6 .❤

Mariah on the side. ❤

RaShad P.O.V

I know y'all like wtf happen to you. Well I been cheating on Mariah with Lacey. I know y'all like really nigga , Mariah is better. Mariah is better but she never has time for me , so I be at Lacey house w/ my daughter Leah. I don't even think Mariah's daughter is mines. Imma go back there like next week and kick them out cause I need that house for me and my family.

Lace(Lacey): baby , I got to tell you something

R: wassup boo ?

Lace: well , I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I'm pregnant the doctor said I'm only two months .

R: omgosh , you heard the Leah you're going to be a big sister ?

Leah: daddy I already thought I was a big sis to Zoey

Lace: why you got my daughter called that tramp daughter her sister ?

R: mane , lace chill out with the names damn

Lace: whatever Shad , I don't have time I'm going to take a nap come on Leah.

Damn , I do miss Zoey and Kaysen and even Mariah but she is a nobody to me.

Mariah P.O.V

Dr.Smith: Ms.Perez , what can I do for you ?

Mariah: I have been feeling sick and I wanna know wassup

Dr.Smith: well , pee in this cup
15 mins later....

Dr.Smith: well its seem like you're pregnant , congratulations!

Mariah: damn , shit !

He laid me back and put the gel on it and said I'm 3 months and to come back in two months to determine to gender. I left and got in the car and started crying. I only had two more weeks in school then I'll open up my own shop in Beverly Hills close to my parents. I got my phone and called RaShad.

R: who this ?

M: hey RaShad , this Mariah

R: ohh yeah , you wassup

M: well I just found out I'm pregnant again

R: so it ain't mines I haven't had sex with you in like three months , I need you out my house in two weeks and I need a DNA test for Zoey too.

I am highly mad I don't like to curse a lot but it has it coming.

Mariah: TF YOU TALKING ABOUT PUNK ASS NIGGA , IM THREE MONTHS PREGNANT AND YOU KNOW ZOEY YO FUCKIN CHILD , HAVE LOST YO MFKIN MIND AND NIGGA DON'T WORRY I'LL BE OUT YO HOUSE AND FOR YOU TO CHEAT ON ME WITH THE PERSON YOU SWORE YOU DON'T LOVE IS FUCK UP , SO YOU KNOW WHAT RASHAD FUCK YOU , I DONT NEED YOU. I hung the phone up and just cried. I stop crying and drove to Amber house. We took the kids to the park and out to eat. I told her I was pregnant and what RaShad said.

A: girl , you know I got you boo don't worry and you moving to Beverly Hills in two weeks imma miss you we gonna come and visit y'all and you know I love you boo.

M: I love you too

I drove to RaShad house and I told the kids about the baby and that we moving their a little sad about moving but its going to be okay.

3 Weeks Later.....
Mariah P.O.V

As y'all can see I got my hair dyed yass and I'm official 4 months pregnant , with two kids , got my own shop and I live in a Big Mansion and I'm a singer.

Z&K: mommy , I love the house!

M: good and guess who coming over today.

Z&K: who ?

M: Abuelita , Abuelo and Tío

Z&K: Yay, estoy tan feliz amo a mi abuela, el abuelo y tío ( Yay , I love my grandma , grandpa and uncle)

We got up and got dressed and cooked breakfast. My family came in. I ran and kissed my mom , dad and brother . My dad looked at my stomach.

Dad: are you pregnant ?

I nodded my head and looked down.

Dad: where's the dad ?

M: he don't want nothing to do with this baby or Zoey.

Ma: you talking about that RaShad dude?

I nodded.

Luke: don't worry sis we got you and you successful anyways so screw him anyways where is my neice and nephew ?

M: Kay and Zoey come here

Zoey and Kay came downstairs.

Z&K: yass mommy

Zoey seen her uncle and ran and gave him a big hug. Kay ran and gave his grandma a hug. Kay and Zoey gave grandpa and hug. We talked and they took Zoey and Kay with them. I went to the studio.