Chapter 16. ❤

The rest of the cast on the side.
The rest of the chapters are going to be based off the kids not so much the parents.

Gabi P.O.V

I can't believe he let her punch me like that. I got home and step dad seen my lip and he was mad asf. I told him everything and he said don't worry about it. I went upstairs and got in the shower. I walked out, brushed my teeth and put on my Miami Heat sleep gown. I went in my room and seen Ace sitting on my bed.

Gabi: why are you in my room?

Ace: I'm sorry she punched you

Gabi: it's whatever but why tf you went after her and not me, I'M THE ONE CARRYING YOUR DAUGHTER

Ace: I know Gabi and I'M sorry

I punched him in the face. Ace got up and kissed me. I kissed him back then we ended up doing the same thing that put me in this predicament.

Ace: I love you Gabi Denise Ford

Gabi: I love you too Ace KaShad Perez

Ace: we should name her Ar'Mani Danielle Perez

Gabi: I love it goodnight bae

ACE: goodnight wifey

Leah P.O.V

I'm coming to Beverly Hills for my sister baby shower. It's July 23 and it's hot asf. I got Regan in the car and she is knocked out already. I'M so happy get to see the family again. Mason was driving so I am about to go back to sleep. I hope nothing pops off today.

Zoey P.O.V

I went to my momma house and seen Ace on the porch smoking a blunt. I grabbed it and took three long puffs.

Zoey: why aren't you helping Gabi with the baby shower?

Ace: Dad called Mom last night and told Chris and Her what happen yesterday at the mall so they are mad at me and so is Gabi and her mom.

Zoey: haha what did you do?

Ace told me everything that happen yesterday from the mall to ending up in Gabi's bed. I punched him on the arm.

Ace: wtf was that for ?

Zoey: that's for not sticking up for the mother of your child

I punched him again.

Zoey: this is for sleeping with Nadia

I punched him one last time.

Zoey: and this is for sleeping with Gabi and playing with these girls feelings

I looked up and seen Gabi standing there and she was on the verge of crying. I went and kissed her cheek and rubbed her belly.

Zoey: Imma leave you to alone just know I love the both of y'all

Ace P.O.V

I got up and grabbed Gabi's hand. She snatched it from me. I sighed and sat down.

Gabi: how could you have sex with me after you had sex with her?

Ace: Idk I wasn't meaning to have sex with you

Gabi: so what you said last night was a lie?

Ace: no you know I love you

She got up, got in her truck and drove away. I knew right then I HAD MESSED EVERYTHING UP!