The Not So Bright Side of Clubbing

TW attempted sexual assault

Y/n and Spencer haven't been out in a long time, they decide to go to a club

____________________________

Saturday.

Saturday finally came. No work and the entire day to you and Spencer. How could you want anything more?

Spencer took you out to a fancy restaurant for dinner. You both ate and chatted endlessly about the most random topics. But it was comfortable being able to talk so easily to him. Even after eleven months of being together he still managed to give you butterflies.

At home, you both sat on the couch watching tv. Spencer lightly traced circles on your hip and you looked up at him to placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"What if we try something new?" You asked.

"What do you mean?" Spencer quizzically turned his head to you, the range of your question endless.

"We go on dates and stuff I know that but can we try somewhere new?"

He sensed your hesitation and tapped Morse code onto your hip. "What'd you have in mind?"

"How about a club? There's drinks and dancing, I know you don't really dance and I uh-"

"Pretty girl." He stopped your rambling. "Of course I'll go."

You perked up. "Really? You'll even dance?"

"Really. And dance?" He let out a low whistle and you pouted. "Fine."

You patted his chest and got up to go change. You threw together a red backless dress, bracelets lining your arm, and a necklace Spencer had gotten you for your 8 month anniversary.

"Spence can you help put this on?"

Spencer walked into the bedroom wearing a red blazer and black pants. He had a white button up and a very poorly tied black tie. He wore a gold pinky ring on his right hand, his silver watch on his left wrist.

You handed him the necklace and turned around. He gathered your hair and put it off to the side, bringing the necklace around and clasping it. Smiling, you turned around and reached up to fix his tie.

"Thank you, I-I tried really hard but I guess I couldn't get it." He chuckled.

"You look beautiful." You leaned up and kissed him.

"As do you, my love."

You made your way to the car and his hand found your thigh. You both drove in comfortable silence until he pulled into the parking lot of the club.

You and Spencer walked hand and hand into the place. There were neon lights above casting down on the drunken bodies dancing. The bar was to your left so you dragged Spencer over. You both started your night with your first drink.

After a couple more drinks you were tipsy. Spencer stuck to sipping his first drink, wanting to be sober enough to drive you home. You downed another shot and set the empty glass down.

"Let's go dance Spence, this is a good song." You yelled over the music, sticking your hand out for him to grab.

He grabbed your wobbly hand and you dragged him to the floor. Your right hand locked with his left and your other hand snaked around his torso. He wrapped his other arm around your waist and smiled down at you.

As the songs played out you really started to feel yourself. You swayed your hips, grinded against Spencer, and danced tightly wrapped in his arms. Okay maybe the alcohol had a slight part in that.