Wedding Day Jitters

It's the big day for y/n and Spencer. Both parties seem to be a little nervous

_______________________________

The wedding was simple.

Simple just as a minimalist frame accentuates the beauty of a photograph, the minimalist wedding accentuates the beauty of your love.

You were being fitted into your dress with the girls as your bridesmaids right by your side.

"Wow y/n you are just stunning! Absolutely glowing!" Garcia gushed.

"Spencer is a lucky guy." Emily stated.

"Well jeez Em, if I wasn't getting married to him then it'd be you." You sent her a playful wink, trying to calm your nerves.

You finally got yourself into the dress you always wanted. You smiled looking in the mirror and the girls all stood behind you spewing out compliments.

A sudden wave of uncertainty hit you, your mind overthinking once again. "Okay but what if he changes his mind and doesn't want to be with me anymore? What if we grow old and smelly and then he leaves me at my death bed?"

The girls sensed your distress and stepped forward.

"Y/n, you need to chill out. That man is head over heels for you. I mean seriously. I rewatch the security footage and he's always looking over at you with drool practically spilling from his mouth."

"Yeah not to mention what Garcia showed me on the footage three months ago." Emily chimed in.

Your face instantly flushed. "What?"

"Oh we all saw it y/n." You looked over at JJ, confused as to which 'thing' they had actually seen.

"Your totally hot make out sesh in the break room!" Garcia squealed.

Close one.

"Oh, right." You nervously chuckled, thanking some technical god (if there was one) for them not watching anymore.

"He pushed you back into the counter." Emily started, making her way to Garcia. "Then he picked you up by your hips, setting you down on the counter." Emily sat in Garcia's lap and started to reenact the scene.

She cupped her face, like you did to Spencer. Garcia giggled and wrapped her arms around Emily's waist. They both made kissing noises and you scoffed.

"Okay okay, I get it." You threw your hands up in defense. "And plus we do not make out like that."

"Oh yes you do." Emily said as she hopped off Garcia, straightening her dress.

"Y/n." JJ put her hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry okay? Everything will be fine, it's Spencer."

The grooms were having a little bit of fun. Aaron, Rossi and Derek were sitting around the room, joking about anything and everything while Spencer stood in front of the mirror, adjusting his tie for the sixth time.

"Why are you so shaky pretty boy?" Derek asked his best friend, grabbing his shoulders and looking at him in the mirror.

He turned around and frowned. "Because Derek! What if she wakes up one day and decides she doesn't love me. Then a divorce lawyer will have to be hired and things will be messy and-"

"Woah woah, kid. Slow your roll." Derek grabbed his tie, undoing Spencer's messy work from the previous attempts.

"That girl is crazy if she leaves you, you're a catch! You're a pretty boy." He chuckled. "But come on man I've seen the way you act around her, you've been a lot happier ever since she joined."