The Accident Pt. 2

The team, mainly Garcia, had made a schedule to visit you. It had been three days since you lashed out and was sedated. Today was Hotch's day but Spencer insisted on coming and waiting in the lobby. He did that everyday.

Today you were awake and you laid emotionless on your bed. You tried so hard to remember the people that were visiting you. They told you things that you apparently did with them but you couldn't recall. It should've hurt when you saw them cry but you couldn't understand why they were.

The doctor had removed your restraints so they could examine you. You just let them, watching very intently as to what they put on your body and what they wrote down.

He left and talked with the stern man in the hallway. He updated him on your condition and left the nurse to redress your bandages.

The new nurse, Abby you believed, rewrapped your head and gently picked up your hand to clean your wound. You didn't understand why these people were helping you, weren't they here to hurt you?

You eyed a scalpel on the table next to you. This girl was just wrapping up your hand so someone else could hurt you again when you healed. The men in white coats, you could never tell who the leader was. You assumed it was the six foot, jet black haired man who always checked in on you. He was the one to get his 'minions' to hold you down as he put you asleep.

When Abby turned around it was your chance. You reached to your right and grabbed the scalpel, getting up and pointing it at her.

"Get away from me." You ripped off the wires and the iv in your arm, backing yourself into the corner of the room.

The doctor and Hotch ran in once they heard the monitor flatline. Aaron went into profiler mode. He looked into your eyes and saw the pure fear. Add that to the trauma from the crash and your brain surgery he could only think that some delusion must've been making you believe that the doctors were bad and out to get you.

He stepped forward and slowly raised his hands to his chest. "Remember me? Aaron, your boss..."

You looked at the man and furrowed your brows, narrowing your eyes. He was on their side now?

Two more people walked in behind him and they watched you timidly. They looked scared but ready to pounce if need be.

You looked around the room and the second your gaze was off 'Aaron' he lunged forward and grabbed your arm wielding the scalpel. He pushed you against the wall and angled the scalpel safely away from you and everyone else.

"Now!" He yelled.

"No, no!" You screamed, trying to escape the man's strong hold. "Please don't hurt me." You begged.

The doctor flicked the needle and injected it into your arm. You lost strength in your arm quickly and the scalpel fell to the floor. As your body weakened you began falling down, the man Aaron catching you.

"I'm sorry." Was the last thing he whispered before you fell unconscious.

Aaron walked out to the lobby after the doctor told him the next action for treatment. He noticed Spencer pacing around and knew the news wouldn't help him but he had a right to know.

"Reid, sit down."

"What happened?" Hotch motioned to the chair and he sat down determined to find out what happened. "Please tell me she's okay."

He sighed and put a hand on his shoulder. "She was in a delusion Reid. She grabbed a scalpel and pulled it on a nurse and I had to talk her down before she could harm anyone. She's sedated now."