3 month anniversary

You had been with Spencer for 3 months now. Both of you decided it was best to take it slow and keep a low profile so the team wouldn't catch on. However, there were still some people who were sticking their noses where they shouldn't be... Other than that you thought you did a good job of hiding it.

You left the BAU and went straight to Spencer's. The door to his apartment opened and there you stood with a bottle of tequila in hand.

"I know you don't drink much but tonight I thought.." He smiled at you.

"It's okay." He motioned for you to come in.

He offered to take your jacket and went to show you the closet at the end of the hallway where he stored his. As he opened the door he said,

"So I uh- thought we could watch a movi-" He stopped in his tracks when he looked over at you. His mouth slightly hung open. You slowly took off your jacket you were wearing to reveal the red lingerie that hid beneath.

"You're catching flies." You let out a small laugh.

"Bad idea." He said as he walked over to you. He dipped you a little while kissing you. It was a hard but passionate kiss.

When he set you back straight you pushed him onto the couch. You crawled up into his lap, straddling him, as he gripped your waist looking you up and down.

"Like what you see doctor?" All of a sudden you had all the confidence in the world.

The left side of his faint pink lip tugged upwards creating a sinister smirk on his god like face; casting a spell of lust to eyes that dare look his way.

You grab the back of his neck and pull him in for a long kiss. When his lips moved to your neck you helped him out of his shirt. He bit hard enough to leave marks. You lolled your head back. You went to reach for his belt buckle. He grabbed your arm and stopped for a second.

He got close to your ear and whispered, "I'll take the lead on this one." His voice was gruff when he spoke. The look on his face only grew and he swiftly changed positions.

You were laying on the couch and he got on top of you. He smiled again as he kissed you. He moved from your lips to your neck, then down to your stomach. All the while slowly reaching his free hand farther and farther down.

.....

Exhausted, you lay on his bed in his arms. He slowly rubbed circles on your bare back.

"I love you so much Spence." You say looking into his eyes.

He looked down at you and kissed you.

"I love you too."