Secret Garden

While attending Rossi's party, Spencer takes you to a place he had been waiting to show you

_______________________________

David Rossi was known for his parties. He held them at his mansion and it was impossible to say you didn't have fun if you went.

You and Spencer were getting dressed before the party and you kept going between two different colored dresses.

"Hey Spence? Which one do you think?" You held up one red and one black dress to Spencer as he walked in fixing his tie.

"Anything will look beautiful on you." He mused, kissing you softly.

"You're not helping." You pouted.

"Fine, the black one. Then we can match." He smiled and you rolled your eyes but listened to his suggestion.

You slipped on the dress and looked in the mirror. You loved how it hugged you perfectly and you looked hot. Spencer abandoned working on his tie to wrap his arms around your waist from behind, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"I must say I do prefer the dress off you though." He giggled.

"Spencer!" You playfully smacked his arm and he buried his head into your shoulder, pressing a small kiss on your skin.

You pulled away from his grasp and turned to face him.

"Help me?" He asked, pointing to his tie. You grabbed the fabric and began tying it for him.

"If you're lucky, maybe you can take this dress off later." You smirked and patted his chest before leaving a very flustered Spencer in the bedroom.

"Yes ma'am." He muttered before joining you at the front door.

You hopped into the car with Spencer in the passenger and began your drive to Rossi's. Once you pulled up you had to of seen at least twenty cars.

"I didn't know Rossi knew so many people." You whispered to Spencer after looping your arm through his. He shrugged and led you up the steps and knocked on the front door.

"My two favorites!" Rossi threw up his hands and yelled. He engulfed his favorite "nerds" into a hug before letting you join the party.

You found the girls by the bar and you went over to have a drink with them. Spencer walked over to Derek where he patted him on the back.

After an hour of drinking and catching up, you excused yourself to the bathroom and headed upstairs. You walked in and looked at the mirror to fix your hair before someone walked in.

Spencer walked in behind you and smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist. "You look beautiful y/n." He softly kissed your neck and you blushed.

"And you look handsome as ever doctor Reid." You turned around and kissed his nose. He scrunched his nose and you saw his ears began to flush red.

"Come on, lets go join the party before people get suspicious."

Exiting the bathroom, you linked arms and began walking down the marble staircase fitted with gold railings. Your team was gathered near the bottom and their gaze shifted to you both.

You smiled and once you reached the bottom, you pulled Spencer onto the dance floor. As uncoordinated as he was, he began to dance with you. You giggled watching him and shook your head at how much of a klutz he was.

Slow music began to play which gravitated you towards him. You rested your head on Spencer's shoulder and one of his hands went around your back, the other holding yours. You both softly swayed side to side with the music.

"Y/n?" Spencer whispered.

"Spencer?"

"I-I've been wanting to show you something." He nervously swallowed.

You pulled your head back to look at him. "What is it?"

"Come on." He grabbed your hand and lead you out into the backyard. You both passed people dancing and talking as he reached the edge of the fence. He bent down and pushed a piece of wood aside.

"What are we doing?" You nervously giggled.

"Just trust me." He got on his knees and pulled you down. "Ladies first." You quizzically looked at him before crawling under the space. Behind you, Spencer had a huge smile bubbling from excitement.

You stood up and smoothed your dress down. You looked around and noticed you were in some sort of hidden garden. It was filled with all of your favorite flowers. He had remembered, of course he had.

"It's beautiful Spence." You muttered, taking in the sight.

"I'm glad you like it." He giggled in relief. You started laughing too, skimming your eyes around the area once more.

You walked between the rows and brushed your hand along the flowers, picking one up and sniffing it. Spencer picked a small flower he found and moved your hair to the side, placing it behind your ear.

Above you in the night sky, thunder rumbled and before you knew it rain started to fall. You gasped and looked up, not having a care in the world. You look to Spencer and notice he's already staring at you.

He grabbed your waist and pulled you in close. He moved your wet hair away from your face and smiled, leaning down to cup your face and kiss you. You're both soaking wet but no one minded.

He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist, deepening the passionate kiss. You ran your hands through his brown locks and smiled, noticing your head rates match.

Between shared kisses, there were small giggles. He spun you around and locked your lips into a deep kiss, showing you all the feelings he had for you.

You both kissed in the rain in an everlasting spell of love.