Twenty-Two

Ariana
2 weeks later...

I was sitting in the dining room of Jayda's house, scrolling through Instagram.

I had made a couple videos, posting them

Refreshing my timeline, I seen that Dave posted on his instasnap. He was posted up with a bitch.

I mugged my phone so motherfucking hard because he acted like he couldn't answer my calls

"The fuck." I said as I watched the snaps closely.

"BITCH!" I heard Jayda yell from upstairs.

"YOU SEE IT TOO?" I yelled back

"Hell yeah! On god Dante getting put in a body bag on my momma!" She yelled.

I grabbed my shoes, putting them on in a hurry.

Dave had me fucked up. He can go out but it was a big ass problem when I went.

Going to the door, Jayda jogged down in fighting clothes. She grabbed the keys and we were out the door.

Once we got inside her car, I had one question.

"Where they even at?" I asked.

"Don't trip. While Dante was sleep, I put a tracker on his phone." She said leaving me speechless.

I guess that's something I have to do with Dave.

"Sure do." She said.

After a while of driving, we were creeping through this neighborhood. Cars were on the side of the rode and it was people standing in a yard.

"They must be here." Jayda said said as she pulled over.

It was a small house, looked horrible on the outside.