Chapter 2 - Weirdmageddon Becomes Global

Previously: Bill moved the Fearamid away from Gravity Falls. He made it bigger to let it cower over the world. He looked to be evilly smiling as the world learned about the new apocalypse. Weirdmageddon.

(3rd Person POV)

Bill was getting bigger and bigger as he was laughing. Dipper looked up at him, feeling nothing but anger toward him. Dipper looked at the world under him. He realized he was in space. He quickly looked to Bill, who was already collecting more stone people for his throne.

"H-How..." Dipper was voiceless. Bill chuckled. "Anything is possible! I have the world at my feet!" he chuckled again. Dipper realized what he meant. It was a joke but he wasn't laughing. Bill looked toward the boy. He snarled. His newfound pet wasn't laughing, screaming, crying! Nothing! It irritated him. He snapped his fingers and Dipper was now in a new room. His room, to be exact.

He looks around. The walls were white and blue with Pinetree's everywhere. Each one a different size, a different color, or a different angle. It's hard to look at. He thought. The Pinetree's seemed to be making him dizzy. Dipper looked to the ground and sighed. He continued to glance at his room. In the far left, corner laid his bed. It seemed like it was made for a princess. It had four black poles on each corner and a black top on the poles to cover the bed. The top was shaped like a pyramid. Dipper laughed to himself. Bill seems to love triangles that it even has to be somewhere in my room. Dipper paused for a moment. He didn't like how used the words "my room". He shuddered the thought out of him. This was his new room. He needed to accept that.

He walked over to his bed. Huh. It doesn't seem to be messed up in any way. Dipper crossed his fingers as he laid on his new bed. The sheets also had Pinetree's on them. Though this time they were the same size, all blue, and all straight. The bed started to move around while Dipper was sitting. Dipper looked at the bed under him and saw eyes, mouths, and much more. "It's made of human skin" Bill came out of nowhere and was leaning on one of the posts from the bed.

Dipper jumped off his bed in disgust. "Wow. Thanks," he said sarcastically. He dusted his clothes, trying to get the skin off of him. "Do you like it?" Bill asked. He wanted Pinetree to do something, something that made him laugh.

"I haven't seen everything yet but so far it's uh..." Dipper couldn't find the words. If he was going to be with Bill he needed to be on his good side. He didn't want to deal with his annoying crap all day. "...okay?" Dipper questioned his response. Bill wasn't happy with the expression but it wasn't terrible.

"I'll give you the rest of the tour then!" Bill told the boy. He wanted to see his expression with the rest of the room.

Bill showed Dipper his small library nook, it was across from his bed. It had a bookcase that gets any book in the universe. Dipper slightly smiled. It had a human-skinned chair and a blue Pinetree rug, as well. He didn't like the chair but he was fine using the rug.

Bill noticed the smile. He hated it. He wanted misery. That was why Pinetree was here. Not to smile! Bill grunted. They moved back to the side with the bed. There were a desk and chair but it was poorly made. The desk was decorated with a cup holder for pens and pencils. There were empty papers and an empty book. Dipper gasped. He quickly grabbed the book and saw the front. It was a silver Pinetree with a "1" on it. His smile went from ear to ear.

He looked to Bill and then his smile dissipated. "Umm..thanks?" he questioned Bill. This had to be for something. Maybe Bill wanted to put all his info into books for him to look at. "Why did you give me this?" Dipper questioned him again. "I wanted you to write all the stuff you know into these pages." Bill quickly responded like it wasn't anything to be ashamed of. "Don't you know everything though?" Dipper questioned again. It was how his mind worked.