Chapter 9 - The Plans

~This is going to be really rushed since I have no motivation and want to get started on another BillDip that will take time. I want it to be good and have it all ready before posting Chapter 1. Sorry for the people who actually enjoyed this. There will be more chapters! Just rushed...~

Previously: We started talking. But I was thinking about how Pinetree's been couped up in his room. I knew how painful this was but, Pinetree always tried to stay positive.

All I want is my Pinetree to be happy.

And that's what I'm gonna do!

(Bill's POV) 70 Days Since Weirdmageddon Went Global

I was on my throne. My hench-maniacs and I were in some boring meeting about Weirdmageddon. All I wanted was to see Pinetree. Then I started to think about Weirdmageddon. I wanted it gone, it surprised me so the only rationally thing was:

"I want to stop Weirdmageddon," I plainly stated to my hench-maniacs. They slowly turned their attention towards me. I rolled my eye. "It's much more boring than I thought it would be," I said. Their jaws dropped. Their leader, yours truly, wants to stop this "party", more like the apocalypse. This is for Pinetree, who has gotten a dream demon to stop Weirdmageddon. Seems impossible. Pinetree...what are you doing to me? I almost giggle but catch myself before I do.

"Why?" Pyronica snapped me from my thoughts. "Like I said. It's gotten boring." I rolled my eyes. I would like to be with Pinetree now. Thank you very much. "Why not try something different?" Teeth pleaded. They've worked so hard for this, I don't care though. I just want to be with Pinetree. Speaking of him. I'm a triangle and he's a meat sack. That's going to be a problem but, I have something in mind.

"Bill! What has gotten into you?!" 8-Ball screamed at me. Me! "What's gotten into me?" I groan. Why can't they just shut up? "Yes. What happened to 'party forever Bill'?" I shrugged. I didn't know how to answer since I don't know the answer myself. All my hench-maniacs look at me in disgust. I sigh and snap to go to Pinetree. My hench-maniacs knew I was doing something with my time. They just didn't know what. They think Pinetree is dead.

I see Pinetree in his nook reading. If I had a mouth, I would be slightly smiling. "Hey, Pinetree!" I said, waking him from his trance. "Oh. Bill! I thought you had a meeting?" Pinetree questioned while bookmarking his book and putting it back on the shelves behind him. He looked up to meet my eye. I looked into his and saw wonder in his eyes. He looked happy, or as happy he can be. I sigh and shrink to Pinetree's shoulder.

He saw the sadness, which I didn't think I could have. "You can tell me anything you know that, right?" He laid back onto the, not human-skinned, chair and played with his hands. Still looking in my direction.

I mumble a sorry and Pinetree smiled. I guess he heard. I look into his eyes again to see his sweet, brown eyes. "I want to stop Weirdmageddon." I slowly state. His eyes were surprised but he smiled. Then he frowned. "Wouldn't that mean you would be gone? I would like to give you a second chance." Pinetree remarked. He wants to give me a second chance? I'm glad we became friends. I don't want to know what happened if he didn't stop me.

"Well, yes. But I have a plan," his eyes sparkled. His eyes tell me everything. I non-smile again. "I have the power to turn myself human since Weirdmageddon. But the downfall is that I would completely turn human. No immortality, no powers, no deals, nothing. I would be human." I answered. When I read his mind, he said he liked the idea of me being human but didn't want me to give up my powers. Before he could say anything, I interrupted him: "I don't care about being a demon anymore," I paused, thinking of how I could say this. "You've changed me Pinetree. I have these weird thoughts and these feelings that were once bottled up that are now coming out." (~Hehe, he's coming out~) I exclaimed, excited to be with Pinetree as a human. "I'm more than glad to give up everything to have a second chance." I declared. I feel like I'm laying everything down at the table, all my weaknesses. I don't dare to read his thoughts. I want to trust him. I want him to know I trust him.

"And I'm more than willing to give you a second chance. Just no more evil doings." He joked. We both laugh a bit. "I have some things I need to take care of first. It may take me a while," I look down. I don't want to take too much time but, it will be about a month before I get everything done and set. The human body needs to be made and ready. I also have personal business to attend to. "We're in no hurry!" He smiled. It felt like everything was going to be okay because he was here. With me... "Do you want to go to the surface?" I ask, still not looking at his face. "We can take a time out of the day to go down. Though, that may delay the things I need to do." He silently nodded. "If it won't be a bother, I would like to." He prompted. He looked almost nervous.

"It won't!" I reassured him. He looked at me and I as well. He smiled and I non-smiled. We were going to the surface.

(Mabel's POV)

It's been about 2 and third months since Dipper went with Cipher. We've been trying our best to just relax, but that's hard with everything going on since we knew if we tried to save Dipper right when Weirdmageddon went global then we wouldn't have a chance.

A week ago, we finally started planning. Well, reading Grunkle Ford's plans that he's been making since the thing started. Right now, we're in a meeting with all townsfolk.

"So what you're saying is we can kill him or sent him away?" I couldn't see who asked but they sounded male.

"Yes. Those plans are the ones that will most likely succeed." Ford told everyone. He's been ready since he last met Bill, 30 years ago.

"Which one has a more likely chance of succeeding?" Grunkle Stan questioned. I was surprised that he understood everything. I guess that what makes a con man. They know everything.

"Sending him away will be easier and more likely to succeed." Ford looked at his plans. They seemed fool-proofed.

"Then let's go get back—" someone in the crowd was going to speak but, I didn't let them.

"I want to kill him," I plainly stated. Everyone's eyes were on me. Mine was on the ground. "I want to kill Bill Cipher. If that doesn't work then, we'll have to send him away. But I want to kill him." I looked up at everyone. They were shocked I, Mabel Pines, wanted to kill someone. "I want my brother back. So if killing him is what we need to do to get him back, then let's do it." My eyes had bags under them from crying last night. This has been harder on me than everyone else and they knew that.

Ford sighed and looked back at his notes. "If we take that route then we'll have to take two teams. One being ready to kill and the other sending him away. It'll be less likely for it to succeed but it'll work since we have a backup plan." Ford looked up and stared into my eyes. They haven't been the same since it happened, he knew I needed this.

"When will we take action?" I looked toward Pacifica, who was next to me. I wanted to smile but couldn't. Not at this moment.

"To prepare, only about a week or two. So we better get moving. Give me a moment while I give everyone's jobs." Ford slightly smiled at everyone to reassure them. It looked forced. I know it was forced. It's hard to smile under pressure.

Everyone dispersed into different rooms of the shack, the meeting was in the basement. Pacifica and I went to Dipper and I's room. I left his side untouched. I wanted him to come home to his mess of a room.

"Are you sure you want to kill him? I mean...I do but..." she sat on my bed, looking to the floor. "He's a demon. Not human." I reminded her, she nodded and looked up at me. She frowned, seeing the bags in my eyes.

"You can get some sleep. I'll tell you our duties tomorrow." She smiled. I knew she was trying to make a joke but I couldn't laugh. I thought she knew that?

"Thank you, Pacifica." My eyes were smiling. She saw and smiled again. "When you're done, you can sleep with me. On the bed, I mean." I told her. She's been sleeping on the floor lately.

"I hold you up to that. Now go to bed!" She exclaimed. I must've looked more tired than I thought. Pacifica went outside and waited for Ford. I went to sleep. It was easier today.

I didn't know exactly why but, it had to do with being one step closer to Dipper. My bro-bro.