Chapter 11 - The Help

~Hello, my sweets! I want to thank the following: @that_0ne_child @KikieLie @Axolotl_the_shipper @BewareTheClockWork ! They helped me with this part of the story; though, it will continue in a few chapters. I took a little bit of everyone's idea and made it my own. Thank you so much my sweets! Y'all are the best!! Now enjoy!~

Previously: "Then let's get your body built." I smiled. But really, I was nervous for the days ahead.

(Bill's POV)

It's been a week and a half now since Pinetree and I heard that Pinetree's friends and family are attempting to kill me. Pinetree's has been going overboard with getting my body done. I hate how he's stressing. I sometimes see him sleeping on ingredients or his desk covered in papers. It may be cute but he's pushing his limits, my poor Pinetree.

Right now, I'm missing ingredients to make my human body perfect! I'm going to be thirteen years old, just like Pinetree. I'm going to have blonde, more like yellow, hair. I'm only going to have my right eye and my left will be covered by an upside-down triangle eye patch. My eye color will be blue, like my flames, with cat-like pupils. My skin tone will be tan and I'll be wearing Victorian clothing, it's my favorite clothing period! I'll have a white button-up shirt, yellow vest, black bow tie, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a black and yellow, long jacket with brick patterns on the back. Of course, I'll be a few inches taller than Pinetree.

I nonsmile at my new form. I look to Pinetree to tell him the good news. However, he's asleep. I sigh. "Oh, Pinetree. You're going to turn out just like old Sixer if you continue this." I laugh.

I float Pinetree back to his room and put him on his bed. I caress his cheek as he cutely snores. Before I take my hand away, he cuddles with it. My form turns a little pink. I teleport away from Pinetree before I turn pinker. Pinetree, you make my smile appear.

I teleport out of the room to be interrupted by my hench-maniacs. I roll my eye. "Yes?" I demand; my hench-maniacs look at each other and nod. They're up to something.

(3rd POV - Flashback With Hench-Maniacs)

The hench-maniacs are all in the throne room talking with one another. Bill is busy with Dipper trying to build his body.

"Has anyone seen Bill?" Pyronica asked, sitting down drinking. She looks at them while they look at each other, trying to figure out where Bill is.

"No. He hasn't been out since a few days ago." Paci-Fire concluded. He sighed heavily. They have no idea what happened. Bill was supposed to rule this party. Now he isn't even here.

"Are you for real? Where does he even go?!" Pyroncia yelled. She placed down her drink and sat up with the rest of the hench-maniacs. Some flinch as she is considered the second in command.

"No one knows. He just disappears. He's not even on Earth." Hectorgon added.

"Remember the other day?" The Creature With Eighty-Eight Different Faces asked. They looked toward him, waiting for him to answer. All his faces roll their eyes. "He wanted to stop Weirdmageddon. He must be in Fearamid, somewhere, figuring out how," he explained. They all start looking down. Their friend, the new Lord and Master of Earth, told them he wanted to stop Weirdmageddon. It makes no sense.

"What if the Pines did something?" 8-Ball suggested. They look at him, expecting him to continue with his theory. " Umm...Well...They do want him gone. It only makes sense." he continued. It was just a theory.

"It makes sense," Pyronica told them. "They must've done something to him while we weren't looking. Plus, we can't harm Gravity Falls or Bill turns to stone. It's a perfect opportunity to do something." Everyone agreed that this was the case. They planned to tell Bill once they saw him again.