Chapter 18 - Calm Before The Storm Pt. 4

Previously: "Bill, don't you see? You can see and feel the sun's rays! Weirdmageddon is ending soon!" ...Soon, they will be able to see the end of the rainbow.

3rd Person POV - Cabin Downstairs

Dipper and Bill are eating breakfast and talking with the demons. A pleasant chat before they have to leave.

"What are you guys going to do once you're back home?" Dipper asks while messing with his food with his fork.

"To be honest, we have no idea. We were planning to stay here for the end of times." Pyronica admitted. Dipper nodded his head and took a bite of his food.

"We won't be able to see you guys again, right?" Dipper asks, yet he knows the answer already.

"Yeah." Keyhole said. Dipper took another bite of his food.

"It's been nice to hang with you all. Promise me you'll try to contact us?" Dipper looks at his new friends and smiles. The demons look at Bill, knowing that it won't be possible, and he silently nods.

"We promise." The demons say in sync. Dipper grins and grabs his and Bill's plate to put in the sink.

"We should do something together before you guys leave," Dipper suggests.

"Sounds like a good idea!" Bill said. "We can play another board-"

Dipper quickly puts his hand on his mouth and shushes him. "Let's do something different today!" Dipper innocently smiles at the demons, not wanting to hear any more yelling about a board game. Bill chuckles and licks his hand. Dipper blushes and takes his hand back. "T-That's disgusting, Bill!" Bill winks. Dipper looks away from him and crosses his arms. "Stupid, Dorito." Dipper mumbles.

"For your information, I am not a 'Dorito' anymore," Bill states proudly. Dipper rolls his eyes and playfully pushes Bill.

"Anyway," Dipper says and sits on Bill's lap. "What do you all want to do?" Bill gasps a little and then wraps his arms around Dipper's waist.

8-Ball opens his mouth as Bill stares at him with deadly eyes. He quickly closes his mouth and shrugs at Dipper instead of saying anything. Bill grins and puts his head on Dipper's shoulder.

"How about a movie?" Dipper suggests to the group. The group looks at one another, confused about this movie. "It's a really long video that shows a plot! It could be romance, superhero, and much more! It'll be a great time to relax and have fun." The demons smiled and nodded their heads. Dipper got off his boyfriend's lap, who groaned at the movement, and went to the living room. "You guys can pick the movie while I'll get some popcorn and drinks!" Dipper tells them while turning on the TV and handing the demons the remote, who followed him into the room. Dipper left the room with the confused demons who had no idea how to use a remote.

"Here. Let me use it." Bill grabbed the remote and played with the buttons until he figured it out. They scrolled through the options to find "It." They all quietly giggled and clicked on the movie only to pause it quickly to make sure Dipper doesn't find out the title.

Dipper finally came to the living room to hand him and Bill popcorn bags and drinks. As soon as the movie started, Dipper knew what they were watching. "Bill...is this what I think it is?" He whispered. Bill grinned and nodded. Dipper groaned and cuddled into Bill, knowing that he'll get scared. Bill put his arm around Dipper and held him tight as the movie began.

At the Mystery Shack

"Grunkle Ford!" Mabel screamed as she woke up to the sun's rays. She ran downstairs to the vending machine to see Ford open it.