Chapter 16 - Calm Before The Storm Pt. 2

Previously: He looked closer. Is it smaller?! Ford's eyes shot open, trying to figure out what was happening. We weren't able to do anything to him nor the portal. He paused, looking puzzled.

What, or who, in the world is stopping Weirdmageddon?

(3rd Person POV - At the Cabin)

Bill's eye fluttered open to see the room he and Dipper were in last. Heh. We must've gone to sleep. He looked down to see the chocolate-haired boy who was quietly snoring. Bill smiled and cuddled the boy closer.

A few minutes later, Dipper woke up with a yawn.

"Oh. Did I wake you?" Bill asked the still, tired boy.

"It's fine," Dipper answered and rubbed his eyes. Bill smiled and kissed the top of his head. "What time is it?" Dipper looked up to face Bill.

Bill looked to the clock on the bedside table. Bill hummed then answered: "7:54." Dipper looked to the clock on the table to confirm his answer.

"Hey, Bill. We haven't officially confirmed but, are we dating?"

Bill looked at the boy, confused. "Doesn't kissing you mean we're dating?"

Dipper giggled. "Kind of but, usually the couple confirms it." Bill was still confused but shrugged it off.

"Well then, yes we are." Dipper and Bill smiled. Dipper looked up to face his boyfriend and pecked his lips. "Isn't that uncomfortable?" Bill laughed at the boy's predicament.

"Worth it to see your face," Dipper told Bill. The comment made Bill grin from ear to ear. He moved Dipper's hair away from his forehead to see his birthmark.

"You are so adorable. I may have a heart attack." Bill stated which, made the boys laugh. Bill's stomach grumbled and this made him worry. "My stomach is talking to me. Is that normal?" Dipper moved his head to face the wall and giggled.

"You're hungry. You are human. You need to eat." Dipper explained. Bill nodded his head. "I'll go make us some eggs and bacon." Dipper sat which, made Bill groan from the movement. Dipper rolled his eyes. "Wait. We have food, right?"

"Yup! Can't have you starving." Dipper sighed and walked out of the room; Bill groaned again from the lack of Dipper and stretched. He got off the bed and left the room to follow his boyfriend.

Dipper started grabbing some eggs and bacon from the fridge and got to work. "Can I help?" Bill asked, coming toward the stove to see what Dipper was doing.

"Sure! I'm making the bacon right now so you can do the eggs." Dipper answered, grabbed another pan, and turned on the stove.

"How easy are eggs?" Bill went to where the pan was and looked to see a carton of eggs beside him.

"Simple! An eight-year-old can learn it in a second." Dipper smiled then returned to the bacon.

"Teach me!" Bill exclaimed. Dipper giggled and taught Bill the basics of eggs and cooking. "Wait. There are different types of eggs?!" Both boys just finished making the food and putting it on plates to eat.

"Yup. There's scrambled, boiled, devil, omelets, sunny-side-up, and tons more." Dipper said while they sat at the table and began eating.

"Devil eggs?! Are their demon eggs?" Dipper giggles covering his mouth, which is full of food.

"No. But I don't know how to make devil eggs. We can learn together, though!"

"It'll be a date." Bill winked and made Dipper blush a little.