**Just a little spoiler**

**** THIRD PERSON'S POV ****

The person laying on the bed kept on moving and changing positions.

No matter how hard he tried to fall asleep and just stop himself from overthinking, he still can't feel at ease.

He has been forcefully trying to shut his eyes off thinking that it can help him feel even a little calmer but he still kept on seeing the face of person he doesn't want to think about at the moment.

Unexpectedly, it seems that his room was too cold tonight that he still quivers even if he is already wearing the most warm pajama he ever had and his whole body was fully covered by the blanket.

He removed the blanket out of his face as he suddenly felt like suffocating.

His eyes are both wide open but all he can see was the darkness of his room.

"Aarrgh!!" he whined.

"FUCK!!!" he blurted out as he rashly spread both his arms hitting the bed with a little too much force.

He used to love feeling cold while sleeping but the coldness he feels right now makes him feel different. The cold makes him feel so empty and forsaken.

"OH FUCK!?!?!" he whimpers.

"I miss him..." he said almost inaudible.

"I miss him so freaking damn much..." he added before tears started to fall from his eyes.

"I miss feeling the warmth of his body against mine..."

"I miss how I silently enjoy rubbing his soft skin as I hug him to sleep..."

"I miss smelling his scent..."

"I miss feeling ticklish whenever he unknowingly rubs his body against mine while he is sleeping..."

"I miss staring at his peaceful sleeping face..."

"I miss caressing his smooth face..."

"holy freaking shit... I miss his soft plush lips..."

"I badly miss him... what should I do now?!?!" he asked himself as he silently cries until he fell asleep.