The Game (part2)

******* THIRD PERSON'S POV *******

"You okay?" Pond softly asked Team as he noticed his friend swayed a little unusual.

"Huh? Uh... yeah.. I'm okay." Team stuttered as he was clearly caught off guard.

"Are you sure?" Pond worriedly asked and Team seemed a little bit more off.

"You don't look good." Pond added.

"I'm fine. My head just suddenly throbbed." Team reasoned out.

"Why don't you just sit out? I can ask them to excuse you in the game." Pond declared.

"No!" Team immediately cut him off.

"Don't... please..." He softly continued.

"But you..." Pond wanted to say something as he really seemed worried but was not able to because he can tell Team is not feeling comfortable.

"It's okay." Team said feeling somehow touched that Pond was showing real concern but at the same time feeling uneasy thinking that his friend might just be feeling guilty about the incident earlier.

"Please stop feeling guilty. I am fine, I swear." he continued and Pond awkwardly smiled confirming Team's assumption.

"I'm sorry... Am I being too much?" Pond shyly asked as he scratched his head.

"No, you're not but you don't really have to be guilty. It was just an accident." Team replied as he averted his eyes away from his friend.

"Honestly, it's not just I am feeling guilty but more on I am actually worried about you. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you." Pond honestly confessed.

"Hey~ I didn't know you were this dramatic. This is so not you." Team hurriedly cut him off before he started to feel more uncomfortable because he is really not used to Pond's serious side and to be worried about by others.

"I am your friend, okay?! Well, I honestly don't know what you think about me but at least I want you to know that I genuinely treat you as a good friend of mine." Pond confidently stated.