The Terrorized Junior and Bully Senior

Third Person's POV

It's already 2:00 in the morning and Team still can't fall asleep.

"DAMN IT!!!!" Team shouted in frustration as he punched the bed.

"Arrrggg!!! I AM FREAKING OUT AGAIN AND THIS IS NOT FUCKING RIGHT!!!" He added then hurriedly get off the bed.

He went to wash his face trying to freshen up a bit but it didn't work so he took a quick cold shower instead. It kind of helped him feel a little better but his body is shivering.

"The fuck?!?! Why am I so weak?!?! I hate it! I hate this! I freaking hate my self!!" He continued to talk to himself.

Team is having a mental breakdown again for the nth time and he hates it so freaking bad. He hates being weak and most of all being vulnerable whenever he feels scared or more or less panic-stricken. He hates crying but nonetheless he still ends up crying a lot especially whenever he is swallowed by darkness alone.

No matter how hard he tried to not overthink and in fact he even tried to sleep earlier just to stop himself of feeling anything, he still ended up wide awake and extremely bothered about the try-out day for the Swimming Club. Apparently, the university have only allowed the club to accept up to maximum of 15 freshmen out of the 40 applicants.

Unfortunately, even though he was only able to enter the university because of being an swimmer athlete scholar, he was not given any exemption with the new policy which means that if he will not be selected during the try out, he will no longer be a scholar which also means that he will have to pay for his tuition. Of course he will panic because basically he can't afford to lose the scholarship not just because of the tuition but mainly due to his life depends on this and he can't even imagine how will he be able survive his father's outrage this time around.

Team decided to do some jogging or walking thinking it might tire him out and will make him sweat to fight the shiver he is experiencing from his body.

He have already been jogging for almost an hour when he suddenly felt hungry and thirsty so he went to 7/11 to get his all time favorite combination, Lays and Pepsi.

After finishing one pack of Lays, he decided to run a few more laps before he went back to his dorm.

It was already almost five in the morning when sleep finally came to him and his clock was set to alarm at six in the morning because the call time for the try out is at seven thirty.

------

Team's POV

"Oh God! My eyes hurt..." I said as soon as I wake up. I think I cried in my sleep again due to my face and pillow is a little wet.

I was happy to see Manaow and Pharm's message in our group chat to cheer me on and they confirmed that they'll watch the try out. Somehow, knowing that there are people who believe in me make me calm down a bit.

"Inhale... Exhale... You can do this, Team! You have to do this! PLEASE!" I kind of chanted for my self to boost my confidence a little more.

I rushed to take a bath and pack my clothes else I will be late again and I wouldn't want that because for sure I'll attract the attention of the others.

I arrived at the pool just ten minutes past seven in the morning and a senior gave me a #33 tag. Apparently the applicants were numbered according to the time of our arrival. We all hurriedly changed into our swimming attires and lined up according to our numbers. At exactly seven thirty, the President and Vice President of the club also know as the two scary guys I encountered last time, came in front of us and made the announcement that the try out will begin at quarter to eight. All of the applicants did some stretching on their own as a good start up and I just followed them.