Chapter 37

*As always, this story is on-going and changes will be made along the way

Thank you to each and every one of you for reading my book. Your support is everything to me! :)

Feel free to comment & vote below!

**Mature content in this book | +18 only

**

Giovanni

I kept my arms wrapped around her. I wanted to hold onto this for as long as I possibly could. The feeling of being inside of her again after all this time was euphoric.

She slowly pulled away to face me, running her hands through her hair as she moved it out of her face, "I don't want this to end,"

I flicked my eyes to meet hers and they were filled with a longing that we were both feeling. She slowly moved off of me but still kept her legs straddled over mine.

I slowly cupped her face as she leaned into my touch, "It doesn't have to. Come home with me,"

She thought for a moment and I could see her trying to decide if that was a good idea or not. I knew it was a terrible suggestion but I didn't want her to leave. I wanted to take her home with me and spend the rest of the night having my way with her. I wanted to cherish her body and make her scream my name.

I wanted her again

"Don't think about it too much, Isabella," I murmured, "You followed me tonight because you still want me,"

"Of course, I want you," she breathed

"Then who cares about everything else?"

"We're only torturing each other,"

She was right. It was torture having her walk in and out of my life over and over again. It wasn't healthy but I didn't care about that. How could I when I had her in my arms again?

"If you want to go home, I'll respect that," I murmured

She shook her head and wrapped her hand gently around the back of my neck, "I don't want that. I want you,"

The happiness flickered inside of me at her words. She still loved me. Here she was in a parking lot with me instead of having left with Lorenzo. I was still angry about the kiss but I couldn't care too much about that right now. I was still what she wanted and I couldn't help the joy I felt over that.

I leaned forward and started kissing her neck again, my desire reigniting, "Then let's get out of here. I can think of way more things to do with a little more space than this car,"

She giggled, "Yeah, it's a bit small for things like this,"

"Well, I never had car sex in mind when I bought it but maybe I should reconsider some things,"

She smiled before bringing her lips down to reach mine again. The alcohol still lingered inside of me so every kiss burned against me, fuelling my desire. My lips left hers and continued along her cheekbone as she leaned her head back, not being able to hold back the small gasps escaping her lips. I was ready to have her again.

"Take me to your place, Giovanni," she breathed

I happily obliged