Chapter 47

*As always, this story is on-going and changes will be made along the way

Thank you to each and every one of you for reading my book. Your support is everything to me! :)

Feel free to comment & vote below!

**Mature content in this book | +18 only

**

Isabella

I took a deep breath in as the hot water hit against my skin. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, soaking in each burning drop against me. I felt his presence behind me. I could feel him anywhere. The constant tension between the two of us was enough to suck the air out of any room. Our bodies called for each other. I felt his hand snake around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I could feel him hard up against me

I tugged at my lip and slowly opened my eyes, suddenly overcome with the animalistic desire that I experienced at the party. I turned to face him, my eyes landing on his wet body. I watched as the water slid over his chest and down his abs. I allowed my eyes to follow the natural path of the water. My breath caught in my throat at how ready he was for me. Without a second thought, I stood on my tiptoes and reached up for him, my lips crashing against his. He returned the intensity of my kiss and pulled me closer to him, the hot water falling over us. He pinned me up against the wall and I was reminded of the first time with him in Valencia. That was one memory that would be ingrained in my mind for the rest of my life. I was consumed by him. He had always done so well to take care of my body and now I wanted to return the favour. I wanted to see how far I could push him. I pulled away from him and turned so his back was against the wall.

"Isabella, what are yo-," he started to say but quickly stopped as I bent down, lowering myself to him

"Joder," he breathed, never taking his eyes off me

He brought out a side to me that I never knew existed. I wanted to please him. I wanted to show him all the ways I could take care of his body. The water slid down my back as I leaned closer to him, taking him in my hand. I heard a small breath escape from his lips and I started to move. Slowly and careful at first before finding a rhythm that he was enjoying. I watched as he tilted his head back, soaking in what I was doing.

I brought my mouth over him

"Fuuuuuck," he groaned

Hearing his own pleasure was increasing the throbbing between my legs. I didn't hold back - I found an intense rhythm that he enjoyed. His hand made its way through my wet hair and he pulled at it. I flicked my eyes up to meet his and they were swimming with desire. Each groan, every hard pull of my hair, every reaction coming from him right now was only making me want to do more. I went faster and deeper, pushing him further and further to his climax.

"I'm close,"

I didn't stop. I continued increasing my rhythm as he reached his climax. It was an exhilarating feeling knowing I was the one causing his body to react this way. With one last twirl of my tongue around him, I pulled away and stood up, moving the rest of my body under the hot water again. He stepped forward, the water hitting his head and running through his hair.

He never took his eyes off me, "You are just-,"

"Just what?"

He smirked and pulled into me, without finishing his sentence. His tongue flicked over mine and I was consumed by the heat between us. My body was aching to have him again and the anticipation of what was coming next was edging me further and further. His arms came around me again as he turned, pinning me up against the wall again. I gasped at the feeling of the cold wall against me but also at the way his lips traveled down my neck.

"Giovanni," I moaned

"Yes, baby,"

"I need you,"

The arousal shot through my veins, begging me to have him take me again. All I wanted was to feel him inside me again. I wanted to be wrapped up in him and focus on nothing but the way he pushed my body further to its climax. He positioned himself between my legs and with one swift motion, he was buried deep inside of me.

I threw my head back and moaned his name into the night.