Chapter 62

*As always, this story is on-going and changes will be made along the way

Thank you to each and every one of you for reading my book. Your support is everything to me! :)

Feel free to comment & vote below!

**

Giovanni

"Okay, come on baby, we're here now," I said to Isabella as she leaned against me, using me for support

Reyna kept the shots coming and she and Isabella didn't stop. Between all the dancing and laughing, they were downing the shots and I knew it was time to go when Isabella looked up at me with those doe eyes of hers and that goofy smile she always got when she had too much to drink. I opened up the door to our hotel room and we stepped inside. Isabella let go of me and strolled into the room. I closed the door behind me and watched as she stumbled her way to the couch. She was definitely intoxicated but she had a good time and that was all that mattered.

I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, handing it over to her. She kicked off her shoes and took the bottle from me.

"You should probably drink all of that," I said

"And what if I don't?" She mumbled, a small smile playing at her lips, "Are you going to make me?"

I smirked, "You're a big girl, you can handle yourself,"

"I am a big girl," she announced, "That is quite correct young sir,"

She opened the bottle and brought it to her lips. She downed about half of it before placing it on the coffee table in front of her. She leaned back against the couch and looked over at me, a naughty look spread across her face.

"What are you thinking about?" I said as I removed my suit jacket and placed it on the chair in the corner

"You look fucking sexy right now,"

I couldn't help but smile. Whenever she was drunk, she got wildly turned on and her mouth ran away with her. It was like a switch went off in the back of her mind and she couldn't hold back her true desires.

I sat down next to her, "Is that so?"

She tugged at her lip and nodded. She left her hair loose for the rest of the evening since I undid it earlier and now a couple of strands were hanging in front of her face. I reached out and slowly placed it behind her ear. I watched her watch me as I did that and noticed the change in her breathing. Her eyebrow lifted next the way it always did when she saw something she liked. She flicked her eyes to meet mine before they wandered down to my lips. I could feel the heat inside of me start to spread at the sight of her. She looked fucking hot right now and I was dying to have her again.

"Tell me what's on your mind, Isabella," I breathed

She shifted closer to me, the material of her dress moving to expose her leg through the slit. I reached out and placed my hand on her knee. She glanced down at my hand before her eyes met mine again with a hungry desire that mirrored my own.

"I'm thinking that we're alone in a hotel room,"

"We are,"

"And I could think of a few things we could do to entertain ourselves," she murmured

"Oh?" I lifted my eyebrow, "Do tell,"

She couldn't hold back the smile that played at her lips. The happiness radiated off of her and I had never seen her look more beautiful.