Chapter 1

Minho woke up with a aching and heavy head, he squeezed his eyes shut, the pain was getting worse second by second, He recalled his fight with his girlfriend and how he drank too much, before he could recall anything else, he felt something shuffle besides him, he looked on his side, there was someone laying there, he carefully pulled the blanket down. It was Kibum. Now that he looked around it was not his room too.

Minho gulped as images of last night came flashing through his mind, he palmed his face, What the hell has he done?

He sighed, knowing it was no use regretting, what's done is done, he carefully got out of the bed, trying not to wake Kibum up, he picked up his clothes, and started putting them on.

By that time, Kibum woke up, the light blinding him, he tried to sit up but couldn't, his back was sore, a hiss left his mouth, next second his eyes laid on Minho though he avoided eye contact,  Minho awkwardly scratched the back of his neck,"Good morning."

Kibum looked at the clock, it showed 12:23, he sat up and bit his lower lips, trying to control any sound, he covered himself with blanket,"It's afternoon." His voice was hoarse and it got croaky at the end, Kibum looked at his lap embarrassedly.

Minho noticed Kibum's red throat, he resisted the urge to sigh again, he turned around,"I-I will go outside, you can change. We have to talk about......" Minho didn't state the obvious. 

Kibum nodded though Minho couldn't see.

He got out of bed with a lot of effort, he too wore the clothes on the ground, after he was done he went outside and saw Minho sitting in the living room.

He made his way towards Minho and sat infront of him, Minho handed him a glass of warm water,"Here for..." He didn't complete his sentence and just pointed at his throat.

Kibum took the glass, trying his best to not touch Minho's fingers, Minho also handed him some mild pain killers, Kibum took them without any words. It would be more awkward if they said anything. 

"So about yesterday night...." Minho started, Kibum glanced up from his glass, Minho continued,"Can we forget about everything that happened? Let's pretend nothing happened and go back to being....friends?"

Kibum placed the glass down, he tried his best to speak normally, the warm water was a bit helpful,"Hm. let's pretend like nothing happened..... afterall I am not some chick you have to take responsiblity of." Kibum was desperately trying not to show his embarrassement.

Minho slowly gave a nod,"Okay."

There was a long silence, Kibum smiled weakly,"I will be in my room."

Minho hummed.

Kibum got up and went to his room, when his door shut, they both breathed out a long sigh.

"Yes pretend like nothing happened. Everything will go back to being normal."

However what they didn't knew was nothing will go back to how it was.
_________________________________
Author's note:

Here I am back again with another Shinee Minkey fanfiction, I don't think I can get over them. I know this chapter is short but how is it?

I am trying something different here.  I have changed the pace of the story completely, this is something new for me.