Chapter 12

Kibum was tired, his head was hamering, he didn't touch alcohol not wanting to increase his headache, and not wanting to wake up puking his lungs out.

He stared at his friends who were enjoying this loud craziness, Taemin was currently sing H.O.T Candy, while Jonghyun was playing the tambourine.

Kibum couldn't take this anymore and got up, Jonghyun looked at Kibum with a raised eyebrows, Kibum just mouthed, 'Going-to-washroom'. Jonghyun gave a slight nod as Kibum walked out of the room. The noise getting a little lower.

Kibum walked out of the karaoke place, he moved a bit away from the door and just stood there, looking at various people walking by. Some people closing their shop and some opening it. He felt calm, after finally coming out of the noisy place, it's not like he doesn't like Karaoke but it's just he wasn't feeling like it today. 

There are times when you don't like doing anything not  even you favourite thing and Kibum was feeling just that. He didn't feel like doing anything.

After taking in the air, he was going to go back in when his eyes laid on a familiar figure, that person was trying to walk properly but failing miserably, it was none other than his housemate Minho who was now going to fall flat on his face and Kibum caught him on time,"Minho?!" he exclaimed.

Minho curved his lips up,"Oh it's you. Kibum~~" 

Kibum looked around everywhere, looking for Naeun, minho said he was going to go on a date with her so where is she? why is he here alone, Kibum tried to steady minho as he asked,"Where is Naeun?"

Minho hiccupped,"Naeun? Oh she *hic* didn't *hic* come tod--" Minho's words slurred at the end. Kibum's eyes visibly widened, She stood minho up? why?  Sighing, Kibum decided to ask question later and first get Minho home.

He made Minho sit on the stairs outside the karaoke place,"Minho stay here. I will be back in a minute." Minho nodded, his eyes closed.

Kibum ran into their booked room, Jonghyun who was now singing paused,"What the---" Kibum picked his phone up from the table as he said,"Jongie~ I have to go now." Jonghyun was confused,"Wait why?"

Kibum hurriedly explained,"Remember I told you Minho had a date today? I think the girl stood him up, I saw him waking outside drunk. I am going to take him home. I don't want him to get hurt."

Before Jonghyun couldd register anything, Kibum was out of sight in blur. He glanced between the door and Taemin who was looking way too confused.

Kibum went to minho, he wrapped Minho's one arm around his shoulder and held it there, with his other hand he supported Minho by his waist. After a few minuted they found a cab, the driver warned him that if Minho pukes, Kibum would have to take responsiblity. Kibum nodded and didn't say anything. 

Minutes later they both arrived at their house, Kibum opened the door before dragging minho in and letting him down on the couch. He panted heavily as he sat down on the edge near and watched Minho mumbling something. 

Kibum tried to get up however Minho pulled him by his arm and on himself, their upper body touching and faces inches away, kibum wondered in the back of his mind where did this strength came from but before he could think of something else or get up, Minho joined ther lips.

Kibum was shocked, but the feeling of Minho's lips on his own intoxicated him and he started to kiss back, their lips moved in perfect sync, Minho shoved his tongue in Kibum's mouth and Kibum could taste the alcohol as he moved his tongue together with Minho's.

Minho started moving his hand down from kibum's back to his waist and this made Kibum snap out and he pushed Minho away with all the strenght he could muster.

They shouldn't do this, not again, this time only Minho is drunk, he is still sober, he shouln't give in, he got up from the couch with shaky feets, they almost made a huge and same mistake, no matter how much a very small voice in Kibum's mind told him that it's alright, Kibum didn't give in.

He stood up straight as  he looked down on Minho, who had already fallen asleep. 

Kibum steeled his nerves as he once again started dragging Minho to his room and with great difficulty laid him  down on the bed, he removed the black silk shirt Minho was wearing to make him feel comfortable and sleep properly, he turned the aircon on, and tucked Minho in the blanket. He turned the main lights off and turned on the bedside lamp for atleast a small source of light if by any chance Minho woke up in the middle of the night.

After he was done, he sighed and left the room, he closed the door and walked to his own room.

However as soon he entered his own room, his knees gave in and he dropped on the floor, his heart was pounding rapidly as his cheeks turned red. What in the bloody hell just happened?!
________________________________
Author's Note:-

Guys check out the image above, I drew a rough layout of their house , I know I suck but it's just for better imagination. It took me 2 hours to make it. Btw how did you like this chapter? Next chapter will be coming soon, wait for it.

Anyway Hope you guys  vote and leave a comment.