Chapter 11

Kibum met up with Jonghyun near the cafe, as soon as they met, Jonghyun swung his arms around Kibum's shoulder,"It's been so long dude." Kibum rolled his eyes,"I saw you just a few days ago." 

Jonghyun pouted,"I know but still you didn't miss me? Not even a bit?"

"No I didn't miss you. Not even a tiny bit." Kibum bluntly said. I f*cking missed you. This thought rang into kibum's mind as he said that.

Jonghyun laughed,"You are mean." Kibum decided to ignore his comment and asked,"Where are we going?"

Jonghyun simply patted his shoulder with a mysterious smirk on his face,"You will know when we get there." 

Kibum just let out a sigh as Jonghyun continued to drag him around. He was already starting to feel drained. 

***

"Karaoke?" Kibum asked, surprised, Jonghyun nodded,"Yes karaoke. I thought we needed to let ourself free and singing is the best way to do so." Kibum felt the urge to palm his face, he really didn't feel like hanging around in a loud place right now but seeing Jonghyun's smiling face, he couldn't say anything and agreed to join in on the fun.

He was going to say something when he saw Joghyun waving at someone, his eyes travelled to that someone and felt his heartache, Taemin.

Kibum didn't hate Taemin, not even a bit, he couldn't hate someone so puppy like, he knows why Jonghyun loves Taemin, he was just too adorable and what hurts his heart was that he knew he could never be like him, someone cute and adorable.

"Hello Taemin~" Kibum said with a geniune smile on his face. Taemin too smiled back,"Hyung it's been a while." 

"Indeed it has." Kibum said still smiling.

Jonghyun held Taemin's hand,"let's leave the small talk for later and just go in."

They both nodded as Jonghyun dragged them in. 

***

Minho stood near the mall, waiting for his girlfriend to come, his palms were starting to get sweaty as he waited for her. nervousness was blooming in his heart as he checked the watch on his wrist for the nth time today.

She was already half an hour late, Minho tried calling her, but it got directed to voice mail.

Hello Naeun where are you? I am waiting for you infront of the mall. Hurry up or we will miss the movie. 

After waiting for another few minutes, Minho got tired. He decided to wait for in the cafe, he looked at the watch again, they have already missed half of the movie. He ordered another americano as he called her again. This time too it directed to voice mail.

Where are you? Are you coming? We have missed the movie but atleast we could get dinner together. Also call me as soon as you get this.

Another hour and a half flew by, it was already evening, Minho looked at the watch, 6:07, he knew that Naeun was not coming a hour ago, but he still held the tiny bit of hope and decided to wait for her for few more minutes.

Another five minutes later, 6:12, Minho got up with a long tired sigh, he paid for the five cups of Americano, and left the cafe.

He felt the need to drink, he felt that alcohol would drive away his sadness, she stood him up and it pained his heart, so another hour later, Minho found himself drunk and waiting for a cab, he drove here but drunk driving is a crime. 

Minho continued walking with his wobbly feets as he looked for a cab. He wanted to go home and just sleep, he felt drained.
__________________________________
Author's Note:

It's been so long since I last updated. Sorry for that. Hope you guys leave a vote and comment. See you in next chapter.