Chapter 14

After breakfast, they both didn't say anything to each other, Kibum went to watch TV while Minho was busy on his phone, watching some soccer match, the atmosphere was almost comfortable, almost. Because every now and then Kibum's gaze would linger on Minho's lip, and the next second he would scold himself. What the hell was he doing?! This is not right! Thankfully Minho didn't notice this. Yet. But he surely would if Kibum didn't stop staring at him.

Kibum's phone started ringing making him snap out of his daze, He picked it up, without even bothering to read the ID beccause he knew exactly who it was.

Kibum: Hello

Jonghyun: Where are you? Yesterday you left in such a hurry and you didn't even call me, I was so worried!

When he heard Jonghyun's rushed and scolding voice, a very small sigh left his lips, indeed he forgot to call Jonghyun, it was his mistake so he immediately apologised.

Kibum: I am sorry, I forgot to call you. 

Jonghyun: (sigh) You are okay right? 

Hearing this Kibum chuckled.

Kibum: what would happen to me? I didn't do anything dangerous, I just took Minho home, that's it. It was not something that would harm me.

Jonghyun: I know that but............Anyway How is Minho? Is he alright?

Kibum: Yeah he is fine, although it seems he has a hangover.

Jonghyun: Obviously he would,  he was piss drunk yesterday.

Kibum: How did you know he was that drunk, you didn't even meet him.

Jonghyun: By the way you behaved, I could guess as much.

Kibum laughed a bit trying to hide his embarassement, he did overreact  a bit yesterday. 

Kibum: How are you and Taemin? You two also drank a lot.

Jonghyun: I am fine, I have high tolerance of alcohol and Taemin didn't drink that much so he is fine too.

Kibum: That's  a relief.

Jonghyun: I was thinking since you left early yesterday and we didn't get to enjoy so we should make up for it. So I was wondering If I could come at your place you live alone afterall.

Kibum: Can't we meet somewhere else? You see I don't live alone, Minho is here.

Jonghyun: Yes only with Minho and he should also make up for ruining our small party.

Kibum: Yah! It's not  his fault.

When Kibum said this, Minho who was unintentionally listening to everything stood up and walked towards Kibum, he placed a hand on his shoulder,"It's okay, they can come."

Kibum turned his head a bit and gazed at Minho,"But...."Minho showed his bright smile, trying to convince him,"It's alright. I also feel bored so having friends would not be such a bad thing." Kibum controlled his urge to sigh, and gave a slight nod.

Jonghyun: I heard him, so that means we can come over right?

Kibum: Yes you can come over.

Jonghyun: Then see you in a hour, bye!

Kibum: Bye.

Kibum ended  the call, he stared at the blank screen, he was already starting to feel tired, Minho hesistated a bit before saying,"Sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop on your conversation." Kibums ups turned upwards into a small smile,"No worries and You can also also call your friends, we can have a small party." Minho gave a soft smile,"Okay."  They both gazed at each other for a while before Minho went away to call his friends.

***

A hour after, the door bell rang, Minho and Kibum who were preparing snacks in the kitchen looked at each other, Kibum washed his hands and went to open the door. There were two people standing and he recognised only one of them. They were Minho's friends.

"Come in." He said as he led them in, Minho came out of the kitchen, grinning widely,"You are here." Minho hugged his two friends before introducing them to Kibum.

"He is Leo, you already know him from other day, and he is Lee Jinki, you can call him Onew. They are my bestfriends."

Kibum smiled,"Hello."

"Is your hand okay?" Leo asked,"I am sorry for other day." Kibum showed his hand, rotating it once or twice,"It's fine now and you've already apologised, no need for saying it again." Jinki looked confused and left out of the conversation so by the time Kibum and Leo talked, Minho explained everything to him.

Few minutes passed by, Kibum got along with Leo and Jinki quite well, all four of them talked about various things, like how they became friends, somethings about soccer, etc.

The door bell rang again and this time it was Jonghyun and Taemin, Kibum welcomed them in, and led them to the couch, Jonghyun hugged Kibum, as a simple greeting between friends, However Minho who watched this scene unfold felt something sting in his heart. 

 "You should sit." The words left his mouth without processing itself, thankfully no one objected and they both sat down, everyone introduced each other and the atmosphere turned normal.
__________________
Author's Note:

Wow I had no idea what to write in this chapter, then I noticed that I have not introduced Onew till now and OT5 was  incomplete so I decided to do that, also I thought Leo needs to come more here, I kinda am starting to know more about Vixx and am fangirling over him.

Another thing that I wanted to say is, I promised you three chapters today but since I didn't get time at all I was not able to write more, but I don't want to break the promise so I will upload daily this week and after that all sundays would have 1 chapter uploaded and if in between I got time, I would upload that day too.

Thanks for reading, Please Vote and Comment.