Chapter 24

Kibum left the house as fast as he could, he took a cab and decided to meet Jonghyun near his house, all the while trying to control the heartache and ignoring the look the driver was giving him.

Jonghyun's place was not that far away but still, it took Kibum around an hour to get there, because of traffic, as he was getting there, he talked with Jonghyun all way, trying to distract

Kibum~~

I am almost there

10 minutes more

Jongie~~

Okay.

Key are you okay?

Kibum~~

Uh.....

tbh I am not.😔

Jongie~~

You have to tell what the f**k happened, last time I saw you, everything was alright but now suddenly you are not.

I am very worried.😟

Kibum~~

Don't be. It's not something that big.

Jongie~~

Yeah right. As if I would believe that.

My friend who was perfectly fine until the last time I met him, suddenly calls me and asks me out for drinks, all gloomy, and yeah everything is perfectly alright. 🙄

Kibum~~

I'm almost there. bye, see you soon.

Kibum stuffed his phone inside his pocket and looked at the driver, who  asked, "Is something wrong young man?" Kibum only smiled as if telling that everything is okay, the driver was an old man, he shook his head as he said with a sigh, "Young man, you look like someone who is trying to control his tears."

"I know this is not my business to butt in, but let me tell you as a person who has lived a bit longer than you. I have seen many people sitting here, all with different problems, I will only tell you this, sometimes it's better to let go, you can't, you shouldn't endure everything on your own. Talk about your feelings and everything will be alright. "

Kibum just nodded, not knowing what to say, however, he gave a thought about what the driver said, he got off the car, paid the driver the fare, and then walked towards Jonghyun's house.

Everything was a blur, his mind played what the driver said on repeat, Kibum was only going to talk to Jonghyun about a few stuff leaving the details out but now hearing the driver he decided to tell his best friend everything. Not leaving a single bit out.

He felt that he was bothering him but then again it was Jonghyun, his best friend who has always listened to him and was always with him.

He stood in front of Jonghyun's door, took a deep breath before pushing the doorbell button. It took a second for Jonghyun to open the door, he took another second to observe Kibum who overall looked fine but his eyes were dull and slightly drooped down.

"Come in, I have prepared tons of beer, we are gonna have a long talk." He said as he opened the door wide for Kibum.

Kibum walked in and looked around, "Your place has changed a bit."