Chapter 18

Kibum had left the house earlier than usual the next morning to avoid any contact with Minho, knowing that if he did, the confusion in his mind would worsen.

Upon arriving at the university early, Kibum did not know what to do, the classrooms were almost empty, only a few people were spotted here and there, so Kibum decided to wander around the campus.

Having walked around campus a few times, he left the building and walked outside, arriving on the soccer field, where he saw a familiar figure, and he didn't know whether to call out or leave. 

He was going to do the latter but then a voice called out to him, "Kibum~" the familiar figure approached him with a smile on his face, Kibum's lips curved upwards, "Good morning Leo."Leo came and stood in front of him, "Hello. Are you going anywhere?" He asked with his soft voice, looking at the stuff in Kibum's hand.

Kibum shook his head, "Nowhere, I just arrived earlier so I decided to walk around the campus to pass time.....Were you practicing?"

Leo turns to look at the ground, I wanted to be in top shape since there is a competition in two weeks, if I do well, I may qualify for nationals." 

A group of people practiced behind Leo, "Oo. But don't overdo it; I hope you get chosen." Leo smiled at him, assuring him that he would not overwork himself.

There was a second of calm silence between them before Leo asked, "Are you free right now? Want to go grab coffee?"

"Sure," Kibum replied, it would be nice to have caffeine to energize his system.

They both entered the cafe in front of the Uni, Leo ordered two americanos and then walked towards Kibum and sat down placing the tray of Americano in front of them.

Kibum took his cup, and drank a few sips, Leo did the same as he asked, his voice a bit hesitant," um...yesterday I forgot to ask you but can you give me your number?"

Kibum was a bit surprised at it but removed his phone nonetheless, "Okay. Give me your number." Leo told him his number, Kibum quickly dialed the number and then called him, a second later his phone rang and Leo saved his number with a smile on his face.

They both took another sip. Leo looked out of the window and commented, "The sky is so beautiful today." Kibum too turned his head and observed, "I always feel like going on a trip on days like these."

"On such a day, I would love to go to the beach or perhaps the mountains," Leo said while enjoying the floating clouds.

"Maybe someday we can go together with the others." Kibum suggested. Leo glanced at Kibum and said, "Yeah, that would be fun."
After talking about various things, Kibum discovered that Leo has a shy personality when it comes to strangers. He is fine with his friends, but if there are people he does not know, he becomes very reserved.

Also, Leo found out that Kibum is a person with a quite frank personality who is not afraid to speak his mind. He is a complete extrovert and loves clothes so whenever there is something about fashion mentioned, his eyes would beam.

Both of them were talking about their friends when they spotted Naeun walking with a man who clearly wasn't Minho. He had his hands linked with her and she was laughing at what he was saying.

A glance was exchanged at that moment between Leo and Kibum. Neither of them knew who it was, so Kibum muttered, "Maybe it's her friend or a relative."

Leo nodded, hesitant to investigate, "We shouldn't interfere."
"Let's not tell Minho about this." They both agreed.

Naeun and Minho had to handle this themselves; outsiders interfering with their affairs would only cause problems; they would rather sit by and wait for Minho to ask for help rather than taking action alone.
___________
Author's Note:

Sorry I couldn't upload last sunday. I have decided to increase the number of chapters per week.