Chapter 32

The darkroom was lit in various colors of light, like in those clubs, there was a piece of loud music playing, cheers and chatters were echoing in the room, making the atmosphere lively and joyful. Today after the fashion there was a party held for all the fashion major students and their models.

Kibum was standing near the counter talking with Leo, he had to raise his voice to get his words to reach the others, "Thank you, Leo. I won 2nd place thanks to you."

"No it's because of your hard work, the clothes you designed are amazing and the effort you put into me was something to admire about too," Leo said raising his glass and drinking a few sips of the cocktail.

"Hi Leo, Hi Kibum." Hak Yeon approached them with a smile on his face, followed by Jonghyun.

Jonghyun sat down beside Kibum while Hak Yeon sat down beside Leo.

Hak Yeon smiled as he said, "Today I enjoyed it so much. "

Leo joined him too, "Same. At first, I was nervous looking at all the cameras but then I started enjoying it too. Modeling is fun."

Jonghyun teased hearing this, "More than Soccer?"

"No." Leo straightforwardly answered.

They all laughed at this, after a few more seconds of laughing Leo said, "By the way congratulations Jonghyun and Hak Yeon for getting third place."

"Thank you," Jonghyun said.

After a second Jonghyun crushed the can of beer in his hand, "Ughhhh....look at that bastard smiling after getting the first place, so hateful."

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Calm down, why waste time on someone else. We should just enjoy it. " Kibum said with a laugh.

"Right~ right....we are in top three anyway," Jonghyun said with a sigh.

***

Kibum arrived at his place all drunk, Leo had decided to drop him home after seeing his condition.

Minho opened the door to see Kibum in a drunken mess and Leo half dragging him, "What happened to him?!"

"Drunk." Leo simply replied.

"I can see that," Minho let out a sigh, "Come in first." He took kibum in his arms as he went inside the room, Leo followed him inside and sat down on the couch.

Minho carried Kibum to his room and placed him down on his bed before coming out and looking at Leo, he took a glance at the watch then said, "You should stay here today, it's very late. You can sleep in my room."

"Are you sure?"

"Hmm...If you want, take a shower first, I'll lend you my clothes." Minho said

Leo had only drunk a bit so he was not drunk, "Having Kibum in your life made you so nice?"

"Whatever could you mean," Minho said raising his brow.

Leo chuckled, "Normally you would've just booked a cab and kicked me out."

"You are making me look bad," Minho said with a laugh.

They both talked about some random stuff for a bit then seeing that it was getting very late, Minho said, "Then I am going to sleep, take a shower and go to my room, I have kept fresh clothes on the bed."

"Okay sleep. Goodnight." Leo said with a smile.

***

Minho went into Kibum's room to sleep, he at first wiped Kibum's body with a wet towel then removed Kibum's jacket to make him comfortable to sleep.

After he was done, he pulled Kibum closer to his body, cuddling him to sleep, "Congratulations for getting 2nd place dear." he whispered before falling asleep.
______________
Author's Note:-

I know this is a very short chapter, but I really needed to end this fashion show. I am going to end this fanfiction by Saturday. I really don't want to keep it dragging any longer.