Chapter 17

The pizza arrived and everyone sat down on the ground with the boxed in middle, they all started eating, talking about various stuff. They were sitting in a circle after moving the couches away, Jonghyun Taemin infront of Kibum, Leo and Jinki besides him and Minho and Naeun besides Jonghyun a bit diagonal to kibum. 

(A/N: I didn't know how to put it into words so I drew a picture. Check it out if you have hard time imagining.)

Jonghyun was going on about some horror story he heard the other day, Taemin was laughing instead of being scared, Jinki was trying to be compose, Minho was comforting Naeun who looked scared, Leo well he was focused on eating, Kibum was just observing everyone and also making fun of them inbetween.

"Kibum...." Minho called out, Kibum turned to look at him but then Leo said,"Kibum you have something here." He said pointing at his lips, before Kibum could react Leo reached out and wiped the corner of his lips with his thumb and then showed it to him,"here."

Kibum smiled,"Thanks Leo." and then he turned to Minho,"You were saying something?" Minho shook his head,"Leo said what I wanted to say." As the words left his mouth, his heart ached, Jonghyun paused for a second as he watched the scene unfold, something clicked in his mind and a smile appeared on his face before he continued to talk about a 'a ghost of a girl who walks the campus at night.'

***

When everyone left, it was already late evening, Kibum sat on the couch lazily, his limbs sprawled out and eyes closed,  Minho insituated himself besides kibum who didn't bother to open his eyes.

"Today was tiring."

Both of them said at the same time, Minho let out a small chuckle,"But it was also fun." This time Kibum opened his eyes and looked at Minho,"Indeed it was, your friends are very nice and fun."

Minho turned his head towards Kibum,"Your friends too."

There was minute of silence before Kibum asked,"So are you back with your girlfriend?" Minho had expected this question so he just a small nod,"Yeah I am. The reason she didn't come was because her grandma is sick and is in hospital, she apologised to me so I forgave her, In the first place I didn't want to drag this on. You know couples quarrel a lot."

"Well I wouldn't know that because I never dated." Kibum stated.

And it was very surprising to Minho,"Never? Not even once?"

Kibum gave a nod with a slight chuckle,"Why are you so surprised? It's not that big of a deal." 

Minho  just stared at Kibum as if he was speaking some alien language, he asked unsure, hesitation evident in his voice,"What about your first kiss and first time?" Hearing this question, Kibum choked on air,"I-I....never..." The rest was clear, Kibum said 'never' because he had no they had decided to pretend that night never existed.

And then something hit Minho hard, so that means he was Kibum's..........

His heart raced rapidly, it was almost as if it would break out of his chest, his whole body felt hot, "So I was....." He thought out loud and hearing this Kibum felt heat rise to his cheeks,"hmm...."

They both gulped and now that they realised the distance between them was too small and it would only take a small leap to join their lips together, it would be a lie if they say this thought didn't cross their mind.

However the distance was not reduced as Kibum got up and moved away,"Then I'll go to sleep. I am too tired."

Minho turned his face away,"Oh Okay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

The door to Kibum's room closed and they both let out a long dragged out breath that they were holding.
________________
Author's note:-

Man this chapter didn't want to be written, it was so hard.
Also people who all commented to make Leo the way for Minho to realise his feelings,
I am planning to do that.

Support by voting and commenting. Have a nice day everyone.