Chapter 4

Minho drove towards the university, the car ride was silent, Kibum was sitting in the front passenger seat, listening to music, his eyes closed, bangs covering his forehead, Minho focused on the driving, eyes on the roads, sometimes in between he would look at kibum, checking whether he was asleep or not.

Minho stopped his car infront of the entrance, he called out,"Kibum we have arrived." However Kibum was not listening, Minho once again callled his name,"Kibum~" But when he didn't answer, he slowly moved his hand towards kibum's headphones, he pulled it out gently, trying not to hurt him, Kibum's eyes shot open and met with Minho who backed away,"Ah sorry you were not listening so I..um...we have arrived."

Kibum glanced outside of the window, he kept his ear phones away,"I am sorry, the music was too loud."

Minho said,"No it's alright."

There was a pause for a second before Kibum said with a soft smile on his face,"I will get off now, thanks for the ride." Minho too smiled,"Okay see you at home. Bye~"

With this they both parted, Kibum walked inside the university when he suddenly felt a arm on his shoulder, he turned his face a bit, he already knew who the person was,"Jonghyun~"

Jonghyun ignored the irrritated look Kibum was giving, he wriggled his brows,"Who was that?" Kibum pulled on a confused look,"hm?" 

They both entered the classroom as Jonghyun asked,"Whose car was it?"

Kibum sat down and kept his bag away,"Minho, from sports department, my housemate." Jonghyun smirked,"Is there something going on between you two?"

Kibum at first froze, he was worried he might slip whatever happened that night, before he could get anymore anxious, he said,"Nothing is going on, today he just happened to offer me a ride, that's it, and he already has a girlfriend."

Jonghyun sighed,"And here i though you finally found someone." Kibum started removing the books as he asked,"Why are you so interested in my love life?"

Jonghyun too did the same, he exclaimed,"Of course I am interested, after all I wanted to go on a double date with taemin, you and your partner."

Kibum noticed the stares they were getting, he made a shushing sound,"Hush lower you volume a bit."

Jonghyun wanted to say something but couldn't because the teacher arrived.

Kibum couldn't focus on the lecture, he thought about what Jonghyun said. Going on a double date is not possible, I like you so there is no chance I will find someone else.

Kibum's mind was also jumbled up because of everything that happened between him and minho, it was hard to behave like nothing happened, he breathed a heavy sigh, why was his life so messed up these days? 

After a while when teacher left, Jonghyun looked at Kibum and asked,"Is something wrong? You've been absentminded and sighing a lot throughout the lecture."

Kibum stuffed his books in his bag,"Nothing, I am alright, just abit tired, let's go to canteen and get something to eat."

Jonhyun nodded,"Okay. Today we have only this lecture so you can just go home and rest." Kibum raised his brows,"We have only this lecture?"

Jonghyun hummed,"Yeah. kibum where is your mind on lately?"

Kibum once again let out a sigh,"Told you I am too tired." Jonghyun got out of his seat,"So this why you were absent yesterday?" Kibum nodded,"Hm..."

After walking for a while, they both entered the canteen which was almost empty, they both took their tray of food and sat down, Kibum had no apettite, still he was eating, but then he felt a bit of shuffling besides him, he turned to look at Minho and a pretty girl who was sitting besides Jonghyun.

Kibum exclaimed loder than expected,"Minho!" The said person just chuckled,"Why are you so surprised." Kibum  turned away and stared at his food, he was surprised even though Minho and him are living together for quite a while, they never ate together at university, he snapped out of his thoughts when he  heard Jonghyun say,"Hi Minho~ I am Kim jonghyun, Kibum's bestfriend."

Kibum looked up for a second before going back to staring at his food, Minho too introduced himself,"I am Choi Minho, Kibum's housemate, she is Park Naeun, my girlfriend."

This time kibum looked at the girl who smiled brightly,"Nice to meet you."

With this they all continued eating, Minho's eyes laid on Kibum's almost untouched food,"Are you not hungry?"

Kibum shook his head,"Hm...I don't feel like eating." Minho frowned,"You should still eat a bit, you don't want to get sick~"

Kibum took a small bite but he choked on it when Naeun said,"You guys are quite close aren't you?"

Minho hurriedly handed him the glass of water while he awkawardly said,"We live under the same roof so we became a bit close." Kibum too awkwardly nodded.

With this reply, everything went back to normal, However Jonghun sensed something unusal here. But when he couldn't point out what it was he shrugged it off. Kibum and Minho shared a small eye contact, both of their eyes showing relief.
_______________________
Author's Note:

Guys I made this chapter a bit longer. I am sure most of you are surprised, Kibum liking Jonghyun? Yup but Jonghyun is dating Taemin. So no Jongkey, it's Jongtae.

Tbh I don't know who I should ship with Jonghyun so I made it Taemin, they look cute, I searched few of their photos and videos.