Chapter 15

Everything was going well, everyone was enjoying, some jokes would be said here and there, teasing each other, all the while Kibum would look at Jonghyun who would occasionaly kiss Taemin on his cheeks or hand, it pained his heart, nobody seemed to notice the pain in Kibum's eyes, only Minho did.

Minho, Kibum and Leo were sitting side by side, with Kibum in between, the space was a bit cramped as there were three people were sitting on the couch, but no one paid mind to it,  Taemin was sitting on one person sofa with Jonghyun sitting besides him on the hand rest space, almost all his body leaned on the younger. Jinki was sitting on the other one person sofa.

Looking at the hurt in Kibum's eyes, Minho secretly and gently grabbed his hand that was resting in the small space between them, Kibum was startled a bit, he looked at Minho who was also looking at him with a smile on his face and pretending nothing was wrong.

He knew that Minho was trying to comfort him, and it worked well, the warmth that Minho's hand was giving was satisfying to say in the least, he glanced at Jonghyun and Taemn who were busy talking with Jinki and Leo something about some movie.

A sigh left his lips and he got up, Minho looked up at him with a raised eyebrow, he knew what Minho was asking 'where are you going?' so he answered with a single word,"Washroom." 

Minho nodded and Kibum walked towards the washroom, he needed to clear his head, he was very confused with all the things that was going on.

He entered the washroom and stood in front of the skin, washing his hands then washing his face, his thoughts jumbled up, he likes Jonghyun since they were in highschool, but why does Minho's touch feel so electric, it feels so good and warm.

When Kibum went to washroom, the door bell rang, Minho walked to the door and opened it, his eyes widening slightly,"Naeun?" It was his girlfriend,"what are you doing here?" He asked in a slow voice, still shocked.

"I am sorry Minho." She said, her voice shaking, tears in the corner of her eyes, Minho was still upset at her, but still he couldn't look at her crying face.

"Why didn't you come yesterday?" He asked, not making an eye contact.

She fiddled with the strap of her bag, looking down at her feets as she tried form her words without breaking down in sobs,"My grandmother was sick, she was in serious condition and I had to take her to hospital, My Phone was on silent and the battery was on low so I couldn't call or text you, I was very worried for her so I--"

When she provided him with a reason, Minho couldn't see her cry anymore, he thought he was being childish for getting mad at her without even listening to her reasons, he took a deep breath then hugged her,"It's okay. I understand."

Naeun hid her face in his shoulder as she clenched the side of his t-shirt.

Meanwhile Kibum was nowhere getting near answers, a sigh left his lips, thinking about it made his headache so he decided to drop it, he splashed water on his face once again before he walked out of the washroom, and what he was faced with was something painful.

Minho was hugging his girlfriend Naeun, what the hell happened here, why is she here, why are they  hugging, his world went completely silent.
____________
Author's Note:

I am taking this very slow, aren't I? Although it's on purpose, I want everything between them to progress smoothly because in my previous work everything was too quick and kinda seemed weird to me. SO I decided to take things here very slow. But it's hard, because my mind is  'Just kiss damnit! You love him, he loves you'