Chapter 30

The next morning, Minho and Kibum couldn't meet and then went to their respective lectures, it was early in the afternoon and Kibum went to the field to meet Leo, he stood there and waited for their practice to end.

When it was done, Leo approached him, "Hey key~"

"Hi, Leo. Are you prepared for the soccer selection tomorrow?"

"Yeah I am all prepared, but to be honest, I am nervous," Leo said with a slightly embarrassed chuckle.

Kibum too chuckled and patted his shoulder, "It's normal. You should get a goodnight's rest today. You can't be tired tomorrow."

Leo smiled, "Yeah I will."

"Hey, guys what are you talking about?" Minho said as he approached them, his eyes lingering on Kibum for a long time and he had to force himself to tear away from his eyes.

"Nothing, just talking about random stuff," Leo answered Minho's question.

Seeing the look kibum and Minho were giving each other, Leo felt there was something they wanted to talk about so he decided to excuse himself, "I am sweaty right now, I should go change. You guys can talk."

Minho and Kibum nodded as Leo went away.

"So are you prepared for the selections tomorrow?" Kibum asked to which Minho hummed, "Are you going back home right now?"

Kibum looked at the bad he was holding then said, "Yeah lectures were over. And because of the show, we were given the time to prepare."

The atmosphere went silent again, Minho said, "Want me to drop you home?"

Kibum had a hesitant expression on his face, "But aren't you practicing? Won't it bother you?"

Minho gazed at the field then back at Kibum, "Nah it's fine, the coach left a while ago, everyone is practicing because they are nervous......So let's go back home togehter."

Hearing this Kibum smiled, "Okay then."

After it was decided, Minho changed back and then they both went back to their place.

***

Kibum and Minho were sitting on the couch, they had decided to continue their talk, it could not be delayed any further.

"First of all Kibum I am sorry for yesterday, I was badly shaken up, seeing that news, it would be too shocking, I didn't know whether I should be guilty or angry. But I guess could say both, I was angry at her for cheating on me, and I should be guilty because I cheated on her too." Minho said looking down at his lap.

Looking at him like this, Kibum placed a hand on his shoulder, "You should not be too hard on yourself."

Minho took Kibum's hand in his own then said with utmost sincerity, "About what you asked yesterday, I love you too Kibum. And I want you to be my boyfriend."

Hearing this Kibum smiled, "I will."

A smile formed on Minho's lips as he leaned and hugged Kibum, "Thank you for giving me time, thank you for being with me, thank you for everything."

Kibum ran his hand through Minho's hair, "Thank you Minho for accepting me and being with me."

Minho moved a bit away and then looked at Kibum in his eyes and said "Let me kiss you." To which kibum just leaned and joined their lips, they both could feel the other's smile against their lips.

Their lips slowly moved against each other, this kiss was full of emotions filled in their heart, when they parted, they both embraced each other, their breathings a bit rough.

"I can't believe I took so much time to realize my feelings for you," Minho said with a chuckle.

Kibum laughed as he said, "Same goes for me too."

They both stayed in each other's embrace, smiling foolishly, this time the silence was comfortable, and they were enjoying it. No more words were needed for them to know they love each other.

However, this peaceful silence was broken when Kibum's phone rang, which made Minho groan in annoyance and Kibum chuckle.

"Hello," Kibum said, answering the phone. Minho moved up but was still holding Kibum's hand.

"Hello Key, It's me, Leo, I wanted to just tell you that I can't make it tomorrow, I know I promised that I would come to talk to you about modeling after selections, but my family had made some plans so......I am sorry."

"Hey, It's alright. We can talk later, it was not something important, I just wanted to tell you some points about how to do modeling. I can teach you that later. " Kibum said calmly, yesterday they had decided to meet after selections and talk about a few things related to modeling.

"Thank you for understanding, and I am sorry once again."

"It's alright. Then bye."

"Bye."

With this the call ended, Minho looked at him with a question mark on his face, Kibum explained everything to him in short.

After he was done, Minho leaned his face, "Let me kiss you one more time."

Kibum smiled, "Did I ever stop you?"

____________
Author's Note:-

To be honest, throughout this chapter I couldn't help you imagine Minho as a big puppy, I don't know why......